Part 19: La visita

The Visitor

Ein fidgeted in his seat, awkwardly waiting as Aaron ran his gloved hands over the sticky dye, he worked cautiously, not wanting to stain Ein's forehead. He nearly gagged at the smell but held it in, it'd be gone in a few hours anyway.

 Ein had similar issues. After yesterday's eventful night, and the ear-splitting headache piercing his brain, it made for a poor combination. His hangover -not wanting to subside even after being awake for a few hours. 

He focused his breaths, not wanting to pass out, but also not wanting to smell the chemical aroma either. Like gasoline, it permeated the room.

"There," Aaron chirped, satisfied by his ability to follow the bottle's instructions.

"How long do I have to wait?"

He hummed, glancing over the bottle, "Half an hour."

"Oh, Irene," he groaned, standing up-stretching as he walked out of the bathroom. He sighed, glancing down at the plastic cap he'd abandoned on the coffee table. Maybe it'll keep the smell in. He quickly threw it in, falling back onto the couch.

Aaron glanced over him amicably, "Looking like the freshest grandma around," he smiled, straddling Ein's lap. He slowly wrapped his arms around Ein's neck, just staring into his eyes. "How'd I ever get so lucky?"

"Back in my day, we'd play hopscotch and'd skip rocks down by the pier," he feigned a strained crotchety voice, smiling as he finished. "Well... you do have a type."

"Do I now?" He smirked, cupping Ein's cheek in one hand--leaning forward just enough to catch a slight hint of his soft breath, sweet and intoxicating. 

Ein leaned closer, "Young, Latino..." he took Aaron's chin in his hand as the other forced its way around Aaron, "-Assholes," he smirked. 

"I do not like assholes," he huffed.

"If you say so... Aphmau, me... Jenny."

"How do you know about-," he paused, grumbling for a moment, "Aph, she told you, didn't she?"

"You didn't hear it from me."

He sighed as Ein hugged him, "Hey, it's cute," he smirked, pinching Aaron's cheek, loosen up a little, she's gone, you don't have to worry about her anymore."

"I'm gonna kill you."

Ein leaned in as close as possible, brushing their lips together, "Not if i do first." He joked. Pushing his luck, he gently slid his lips between Aaron's, though it only lasted a brief moment before Aaron playfully bit Ein's lip.

"H-hey!"

Aaron smiled, "I'm the top here, remember?" 

He frowned, clicking his tongue in dissatisfaction, "I-"

"Was hoping I wouldn't notice?" in one swift move, Aaron yanked Ein to the side, forcing him into the seat cushions of the couch. He slowly moved down, meeting Ein's lips once again, "I noticed," he spoke between kisses.

"I got that," he spoke breathlessly. 

Aaron's hands slid below Ein's waist, his thumbs playing with his waistband. "We're not doing anything yet, right?"

He nodded, gulping down some saliva, "I don't know if I'm-"

"Say no more," he eased his hands off of Ein's waist, sliding one up to Ein's abs, gently rubbing over his light happy trail, combing over each hair with his flat palm. His other hand propped himself up against the couch, hovering just above Ein.