Part 8: Robaesposas.

Ein griped Aaron's shirt, snuggling closer into it, "Morning," he muttered, not bothering to open his eyes.

"Good morning, I didn't feel you shake or anything so...how d'you sleep?"

"Like a log," he got up, sitting on his knees, " Atrapasueños," he chuckled. (Dream catcher)

"Cute."

"How'd you sleep?"

"I didn't."

"Y-you didn't sleep, like at all?"

"No, I was too busy listening to you."

"A-Aaron, you didn't have to do that."

"How'd I be listening for you if I'm asleep?"

"F-fair point..." the bed creak beneath him.

"I'm fine though."

"No, get some sleep."

"Fine," he stood up, "I'll be in my room, wake me if you need me."

"Sleep tight," he followed Aaron out, walking downstairs to see Aphmau sitting on the couch with a book, "Good morning, Aph."

"Afternoon."

"You guys let me sleep for that long?"

"Aaron insisted we let you sleep in."

"Sweet of him, but I'd prefer to be awake for most of the day."

"Too late now... how did you sleep?"

"Pretty well... it's strange."

"That Michael didn't rear his head again?"

"Yeah..."

"You're eye doesn't look any different from yesterday."

"Still green?"

"Yeah," she looked back at her book, sighing, she placed the book down, "It's petty to say this-"

"-Then don't say it."

She glared at him, "Could you please not steal my husband from me every night?"

"Huh?"

"He keeps on siding with you, and he's obviously getting attached to you, but what'll happen when he doesn't need you anymore, you'll  just go back where you came from..."

He smirked, "You're jealous, afraid I'm going to steal your husband."

"W-what, no!"

"Say 'no' all you want, it's too is obvious... I hadn't planned on taking him from you. But you know... he's quite the looker. Oh, I could see it now as we kiss beneath the stars, say our I-dos, and live happily ever after," he chuckled, "Won't it be so romantic?"

"Don't be a smartass."

He smirked, "You wouldn't have brought it up unless you thought it could happen."

"No, I don't!"

"Cool your jet's, Aphmolotov cocktail. I'm not going to tear your relationship apart."

"Better not be, It's already on the rocks as it is, I don't need anything else."

"Oh, so you were worried."

"Puedes callarte ahora" (You can shut up now)

"Hazme, Perra." (Make me, Bitch)

"Did you really just-"

He smirked, "Yep."

"Asshole."

"You love me and you know it."

"No I don't, I actively dislike you... no, not just dislike... I despise you and every living fiber of your soul."

"Ouch," he chuckled, "Don't be such a dick, it's just a joke."

"No, It's obnoxious, that's what this is."

"Is this really all that obnoxious, I'd argue that your other friends are more obnoxious than I."

"They're at least manageable."

"And I'm not?"

"No, you're -you shouldn't even be alive!"

He laughed, "You're absolutely right, but that was our lovely Dad's fault... or do you mean Shad shouldn't have taken pity upon me? That'd make the both of us. Tell me, did Irene not revive you?"

"No, Lucinda, Emmalyn, and Kim."

"So you say, but that's impossible, between the two of them, they would have had to give away half of their own life just for you, and they aren't aging rapidly like they would be otherwise... someone gave you this, someone far more powerful."

"SO WHAT!?"

"I'm only saying, neither of us should still be standing, yet we are... So, get off my back."

"Why do you insist on having the final word?" She raised her voice, standing up from her seat.

"Don't be a hypocrite, I'm only telling you the truth, so shut the fuck up. This isn't a war, that's over, been over, long over!"

"That's it, I'm out. Don't bother following me!' she rushed to the door.

"Where are going!?"

"Away from you!" she barged outside, "Go fuck yourself!"

"I wouldn't even if I could!"

She stuck her arm back into the room, flipping him off as she walked back outside. The door slammed behind her.

Aaron rushed down the stairs, "What the hell?"

"S-sorry to wake you, Aph and I were just arguing..."

"Did you have to wake up the whole neighborhood?"

"Sorry, go back to bed, we're done fighting."

"Yeah, I heard, that door shook the whole house."

"I'm really sorry, especially after how sweet you were to me last night. I truly am sorry... I just... it's hard, I speak before I think and I just... I'm trying to work on it," he rested his head into Aaron's chest, listening to his gentle heartbeats.

"F-fine, I forgive you... but we gotta go after her."

"Why, she's probably just going to a friend's house."

"Y-you're right, but I should still go after her..."

"It'll be fine, Aaron. Just stay here, you could get hurt if you go after her."

"How so?"

He rubbed the bandana covering Aaron's eye, "You can move around this house perfectly fine, but how well do you know this neighborhood."

"Ein..."

"She'll be fine, just get some rest, okay?"

"F-fine..."