Part 20: Sexo y besos

Sex and Kisses

Hours had passed, frizzy black locks rested against Aaron's shoulder, clutching his arm closely. His thumb rubbed along Aaron's skin, gently massaging it.

Aaron's arm wrapped around Ein, clutching him closely, "You smell like vanilla," he mumbled, nuzzling his nose into Ein's disheveled hair.

"Really? I can only smell dye," he mumbled back, groggily lifting his eyelids just enough to stare at Aaron's shirtless chest.

"Maybe I've just gone nose blind to it," he half shrugged, pulling his legs up just a bit higher. Their knees touched for a brief moment before Aaron stretched his legs back out, earning a soft pop of his joints.

"A werewolf? Nose blind?" he laughed halfheartedly, "No such thing."

Aaron pulled Ein closer, grappling him into a loose embrace, "We should really get to sleep," he glanced over at the clock, knowing very well it was already past two in the morning. 

"I'm trying to sleep, I just can't," he grumbled.

"Something on your mind?"

"N-no- I just had too much coffee earlier."

"Yeah... totally." He exaggerated his skepticism. 

His fingers glided down Aarons's soft back, landing promptly on his muscular ass. "Shut up, pretty boy. I'm trying to sleep."

He smirked, suddenly throwing Ein on top of himself, a tight hug encapsulating him as he groaned. Aarons warm hands rested in the small of Ein's back, just beneath the shirt which clung slackly around him as he hovered above Aaron, "E-Ein," he blushed, "Can I kiss you?"

He smirked trying to get out of Aaron's tight arms, only succeeding at tightening Aaron's hold, "Nope, good night," he shimmied some more.

"Wow, I see how it is." he slid an arm Up Ein's back, forcing Ein entirely down on himself. "Good night, love."

Grumbling, Ein shimmied, "Not funny, Aaron."

"Aww, here I thought it was. Maybe mister grouchy pants needs a time out."

"Aaron," he growled.

"Come on, babe," he loosened his grip, "You know I'm only teasing you, right?"

He sighed, sitting up "I'm really not in the mood to play games right now."

"Come on, tell me, what's wrong?"

"Aaron, I need to sleep, but I can't with all your touching."

"Maybe we just need to tire you out," his fingers danced up Ein's thigh playfully.

For a moment, the two sat in silence, sitting in each other's presence, "maybe," Ein mumbled, barely audible. Blushing,  he took off his shirt, joining Aaron in the shirtless club, "Two rules: I get to top, and you won't complain about it."

Now Aaron blushed, "B-babe, I don't know if I can-"

Ein placed a finger on Aaron's lips, "Do you wanna get laid, or not. Remember, you were on board when you thought I was gonna bottom, this was your idea. So..." he smirked devilishly, trailing his hand up Aaron's thigh, nestling gently against the drawstring of his pajama pants, "Are we doing this or not?"

"F-fine," he whined," but I'm gonna complain all I want."

"Works for me," he quickly untied Aaron's drawstring, yanking down his pants. Now he sat in just boxers. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Y-yeah... maybe... I think I am."

***************************************************

They panted in each other's arms, "I..." Aaron breathed heavily, "-so wasn't ready for that at all," he inhaled the best he could.

Ein chuckled, "Aww, don't tell me you didn't like it?"

"No-no... I liked it. I'm just-I'm..." he exhaled, "beat. didn't know you were so aggressive. Didn't know you liked biting so much."

He smirked, "Come on you big baby, grab my shoulder," he stood up, hand extended toward Aaron, "Let's get to the bath before that starts leaking out."

"Probably a good idea," he whined as he crawled toward Ein. 

Ein stepped into the tub first, taking Aarons's hand as stepped to the side. He sat against the wall furthest from the running faucet, hot water pouring from its open maw. Aaron sat in front of Ein, his back against Ein's chest and Ein rested his head on Aaron's shoulder. "Certainly not how I imagined that going," Aaron whispered breathlessly.

"And how did you picture it?"

"You turning down my offer first of all, and then whenever it actually happened I thought I'd be the one doing the fucking... you sir have subverted my expectations," he laughed, "That was fun though."

"Maybe we should do that again when we get back to the bedroom," he kissed softly up Aaron's neck which earned an equally soft smile and a chuckle.

"N-no... I think I'm good for a while."

"Your loss," his lips reached Aaron's cheek, with one hand he turned Aaron's head for him and he stared into Aarons black eyes, his soft submissive gaze piercing Ein's heart like an ice pick, "M-maybe we could just cuddle- I-if that's what you want."

"I'd like that."

Hours had passed, the two laid together in bed, Aaron gently breathing over Ein's hair as he slept. And Ein squeezed Aaron's hand lightly, "I love you," he mumbled before getting out of bed and walking to the door.

Yeah, it's a short chapter, but I don't really enjoy writing smut so this is the best y'all are gonna get. Anyway, I hope ya'll enjoyed it.