Part 16: Dijo Que "Sí"

He said "Yes"

He hovered his hand over Aaron's colorless eyes, concentrating on those dull grey irises. Patiently, he waited, "Don't open your eyes, until I say so."

"Okay," he chuckled, "Not like I could see out of em anyway

He closed his eyes, clenching them shut. Slowly, wisps of pink flooded from Ein's fingertips, penetrating through Aaron's eyes. His veins pulsed, distending. His face reddened, heating up as he continued. Sweat dripped from his forehead, gliding down his face before dripping off his chin. He gasped, collapsing into the bed, "Y-you can open your eyes now," he breathed exasperatedly, labored breaths passing between his teeth. 

Curiously, Aaron lowered his hands, sluggishly opening his eyes. Ein glanced up into them. beautiful black irises, no longer the dull steel grey that he'd grown so accustomed to. 

No words, just staring, gentle eyes peered back at his, motionless. Just staring. He smirked, "E-Ein..."

"Y-yeah?" his ears twitched.

"That's my jacket," he pointed to the unzipped red Jacket draped over Ein's shirtless body.

He glanced down, then back up at Aaron. "So it is," he smiled.

Laughter erupted from his chest, yanking Ein into a hug. The two slammed back into the bed, rolling and laughing uncontrollably for minutes. Aaron coughed, "M-my lungs hurt," he chuckled, clutching Ein to his chest. 

"S-same," he mumbled, yawning into his sleeve. More accurately known as Aaron's sleeve. 

Aaron squeezed him, nudging his face to Ein's, "I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

"You don't need to, you've helped me so much in the past several months, let's call it even."

 He smirked, clutching Ein closely. He rolled onto his back, forcing Ein to straddle his stomach. 

One brief glance downward was all it took for Ein to know how Aaron could repay, "On second thought..." Slowly, he leaned forward, carefully hunching downward, until there wasn't anywhere else to go, just loitering inches away from Aaron's waiting gaze. Without a second thought, Aaron forced Ein's head down, clasping their lips together. His hand entangled into Ein's hair. Slowly, his opposite hand wrapped behind Ein, settling in the small of his back. He tugged gently on his "borrowed" jacket.

Ein separated, "Hmm?" he glanced backward, "O-oh," he leaned back up stripping off the jacket, briefly stalling their make-out session. 

Uncharacteristically, Aaron rolled both of them over, leaning over Ein's shoulder, he stared down into Ein's mismatched eyes. His tender hand cupped Ein's cheek, devilishly gazing down at his dador de la vista (Sight giver). With an untamable hunger, he didn't know he had, Aaron bit into Ein's neck, unfanged, but still enough to give him a little pinch. Ein jumped, partially prying Aaron away from his shoulder. 

"S-sorry, did I bite too hard?"

"J-just ask before you do that again."

"S-sorry," he leaned back to the shoulder, carefully kissing over the small bite marks. His lips tightened, sucking onto his skin. 

"I get that claiming your mate's important and all, but my lips are up here," he chuckled.

"R-right," he smirked, glancing back at the hickey on Ein's neck. 

"Come on, what did I just say?" he guided Aaron's gaze back to his lips. 

He smirked, pressing their lips back together. Just to keep him there, Ein wrapped his legs around Aaron, clutching him tightly. 

Aaron backed away once more, grinning down at Ein, "W-what?" He asked just before Aaron quickly wrapped his arms around Ein's back and neck, picking him up just to prop him against the wall.

"Better," he smirked.

"You're a lot more... aggressive than I thought you'd be," Ein chuckled.

"Is that a bad thing?" he smiled devilishly. 

Ein blushed, "N-no... but you could stand to dial it back a bit, we're not even dating yet."

"Oh? 'Yet,' you say?"

He flushed red, "W-well I mean..." he paused, "I-I'd like to... I mean if you want to... would you be..." he mumbled. "Would you be my boyfriend?" He bit his lips,

"Of course, " he smiled. "Jax and Ryder are gonna have some questions in the morning."

"Just kiss me you big bad wolf."

"Does that make you my little red riding hood? ... or would you rather be the grandma... or maybe the lumberjack?"

"Shut up," he chuckled, playfully pushing Aaron's head away, "You gonna actually kiss me, or are you just gonna tease me until the sun rises?"

"I mean, both are pretty appealing options." He slipped a hand beneath Ein, gently scooping him up.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll choose for you," he crammed their lips together. 

Aaron pulled back, slowly laying Ein back down in bed, he hovered above him, "This was worth the wait."

"Are you sure, a garbage pup like me with the big bad ultima?"

"You're not garbage, he glanced between both of Ein's eyes, "You're priceless."

"If you say so."

"If you're garbage, would that make me a fly or a rat?"

He chuckled, "Where've you been hiding all of this?"

"All of what?"

"This," he prodded at Aaron's gut, you're never this... playful... or goofy."

"Says the person who sniffs my clothes, horny little bastard."

"H-horny?" he exclaimed. "Says the person who just squeezed my ass."

"Touche," he smirked, slowly lowering himself down to hip level. He bit Ein's zipper slowly pulling it down.

"H-hey hey hey!... N-not yet. Not this soon."

"O-oh... alright," he blushed, rezipping Ein's fly. He scratched his neck.

"You still owe me something."

"For?'

He pointed to the bruise forming on his neck, "Did I say you could mark me?"

"N-no..." he blushed brighter. 

"Come here," he demanded, patting the spot beside him.

"O-okay," he blushed, slowly scooting toward Ein.

"Why so shy all of sudden? You've had the courage of a drunkard up until now."

"J-just mark me already," he blushed.

"Hmm... a mark... how about two?" he smirked.

"F-fine, just make it quick."

He smiled, placing his lips high up Aaron's neck, obviously visible to anyone who had eyes, no way he'd hide it without makeup or a really large scarf.

By the end of the night, Ein draped over Aaron, passed out. Aaron smiled, glancing down at Ein's neck, the mark wasn't too large, but large enough to show he was taken, Ein was now his and no one else would dare touch him without facing his wrath first.