𝟬.𝟮 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀/𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

your eyes slowly opened to be met by the sight of your dark room and the sound of your ringtone, reaching around for your phone you grabbed it and looked at the caller id

aiko is calling, accept or decline.

accepting the call you held the phone up to your ear, "hello?"

"dude! it's ten o'clock, you're two and a half hours late!" she yelled through the phone making your ear hurt a bit.

"i didn't even realize, i guess i'll be there soon."

you heard her sigh through the phone, "see ya soon."

scrolling through your notifications you saw that she called you four times, your mother texted you twice and aiko had made a group chat with you, kuroo and kenma. ignoring all the messages you stood up and walked to the bathroom.

your eye bags have gotten a bit darker, they don't go away no matter how much you sleep. your skin looked lighter than normal, all signs of you falling back down into the hole you dug yourself.

your posture was slouched as you walked through the gates of the school, the students were outside in the yard enjoying the nice weather though it looked like it was about to rain. you spotted aiko waving you over with kenma and kuroo at the same table you sat at yesterday, slowly walking up to aiko and your new friends you approached them with a tired look.

aiko slide over and patted the seat, "have a good sleep?"

you pulled your hood down revealing your lazy, hazy eyes, "i guess, i was up till one though."

"morning, [name]. are you doing anything after school?" kuroo asked politely.

you shook your head, "i'm off today, why?"

"aiko is coming to our practice again, you should come as well!"

you looked at kenma who shrugged and aiko who nodded while grinning, "okay."

you quickly smiled at kenma as you sat down in front of him, "morning..."

he yawned and set his game down, "yeah, morning."

aiko slid a lunch box your way and nodded, silently thanking her you began picking at the food.

you shoved a strawberry in your mouth and chewed it, "your mom like the piercing?"

she lifted her shirt up to show the belly jewelry off, "yeah! she said it looked great and you did a good job."

your phone vibrated catching kenma's attention, he watched as you checked the notification. it was a text from 'rin' who was that? maybe you had a boyfriend, could it be rintaro suna? was that a nickname or something, he inwardly cringed at himself for wondering about this type of stuff.

rin: hey, mom and dad are out till ten tonight and i don't have a ride to the skatepark tonight. want drive me? i won't tell mom.