𝟬.𝟭𝟭 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀

play 'young' by vacations. 

"[name]! you did it! you opened your own shop," aiko screamed at you while she ran towards you. 

you laughed looking at the cut red ribbon by your feet, "i really did it."

after hours ink and piercing was now officially open for business. you were proud to say you did this all by yourself with the exception of kenma. the walls were painted a sage green color with black decorations and your best art pieces covered the walls, each tattoo/piercing room was all ready to go and you had your employees already hired. their reference work and previous tattoo work was in a separate binder to show off to new customers and your very own reference book was there as well.

"congrats, love."

you gave your husband a quick kiss on the lips before bending down and picking up niko and kissing her forehead, "mommy!" 

you chuckled and bounced her on your hip while noriko was attached to kenma's leg, niko was now three and noriko was two so they've learned how to talk and communicate now.

if your teenage self was to look into the future and see herself right now she'd be surprised. you didn't think you'd still be here, but all things come to pass. you wanted to go and you tried but you ended up staying, look at you now.

throughout these seven years you and kenma were inseparable. you were able to adapt to his lifestyle while still maintaining your own and keep your relationship healthy at the same time. your two little girls were total sweethearts, they loved gaming on their ipads but still loved to play outside and they loved sitting on yours or kenmas laps during his livestreams. 

niko was a total momma's girl and noriko was a daddy's girl but they were both attached to you guys by the hip. 

you watched kenma become more and more successful by the day and your shop got more attention but you still gave all your regards to nine tails. sometimes his fans would even come to your place to get work done by you. 

overall you both kept a healthy relationship and built a beautiful, happy family.

in the end you did end up making it to see yourself make your dream come true and open your dream tattoo shop.

that question that lingered in your mind was erased, you knew from the start that no matter what. 

this relationship would end happily.

end. 

thank you so much for reading! i hope you liked it, this is my first ever fanfic so be on the look out for new stories coming out soon. 

thank you for all the votes, reads and comments. they really keep me going and i appreciate it all, much love for you all <3