𝟬.𝟲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

aiko and kuroo sat in the back while you and kenma sat in the front. the music was making the sub shake the car slightly from the bass and the exhaust only added to the noisiness. 'alien blues' by vundabar blasted through out the car, you moved your head back and forth singing the lyrics while aiko and kuroo 'played' the instruments in the background. 

kenma was a little out of it, every time he was with you everything seemed so surreal. for someone who was so sad, you sure knew how to have a good time no matter what. aiko snap chatted kenma who answered right away. 

aiko

what's wrong? you seem out of it.

kenma

nothing, this just doesn't seem real. 

aiko

wdym?

kenma

[name], when i'm with her it doesn't seem real. like it's weird... she just seems so happy, i like it.

aiko

because [name]'s trying to live the life she wants, she's trying to make the best of her situation. 

kenma didn't respond but only thought about her response. aiko smiled at kenma through the rear-view mirror. he looked over at you and took your energy in, he could tell something was heavy on your mind always but you still tried your best to radiate happy energy. the windows were down making the air flow throughout the car and the sunset made your skin glow. your sunglasses were a bit low on your nose and you had a sucker stick in between your lips, everything about you was what he was looking for he just didn't realize it till he met you. 

pulling into the mcdonalds you drove through the drive thru, "what do you guys want? i just got paid, so it's on me!"

you told the worker everyones orders and picked it up from the window, you knew this area a bit. remembering the park that was close by you sped to it going at least 110km/h, drifting around corners made kuroos drink slosh around in the cup. 

"[name]! if my drink spills were going back and getting another one!" kuroo yelled over the music. 

aiko was having a laughing fit while holding her hands out the window, kenma chuckled a bit. he felt alive, truly. he was having fun, maybe his parents were right... you are what he needs. he snapped a picture of you and posted it to his instagram.