𝟎.𝟓 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

kenma pushed your bedroom door open to be met with the sight of you sitting cross legged watching your favourite anime. your room was still clean for the most part minus the few pieces of clothes and dishes that collected on your floor. 

you turned your head with the side of your hoodie covering one eye, "hey, love. mom didn't talk to you for long right?"

kenma shrugged and layed down next to you staring at the ceiling, "no, she didn't talk long. i don't mind, she's nice."

you chuckled bitterly at the thought of your mother being nice. she's had her bad moments but with those moments come the good ones. you thought back at the time when she told you that you seemed like you wanted to do drugs, drugs as in antidepressants. she wouldn't allow you to start meds and that hasn't changed, she's only put you in therapy. 

"yeah." 

kenma wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down into his chest, his eyes skimmed your thighs you had a few scars some of them looked as if they were from scratching yourself. his lips turned into a frown and he traced his finger tips across them, you flinched slightly and looked down at him. he looked upset, "i'm sorry i wasn't with you sooner."

you smiled and rubbed his head, "those are old, i've been clean for some time now." 

he kissed your forehead, "i'm proud." 

recap of the past two weeks

kenma had met your family within the first week despite him being nervous, you being there had helped him immensely. your family was happy that you had found someone, someone to be with when you needed. someone to be with when you wanted, they were happy you had an outlet to go to when you needed help. you now had kuroo and kenma by your side plus aiko. 

kenma's parents on the other hand were difficult to connect with but over the past few days you visited they grew more comfortable with you. they were rather supportive when you had told them your interests and found your piercings and tattoo eye-catching, they thought it was perfect for kenma since he didn't want to stand out. 

you two matched perfectly. you two weren't really interested in major dates or overly public affection. you both enjoyed simple hangouts like naps, getting takeout, watching movies or playing minecraft as well as letting kenma try to teach you how to play different games. you didn't mind it when he decided to play games whether it be at your house or his, it gave you time to work on drawings. 

you hadn't been at school much so kenma had been bringing you all your work and doing the best he could to give you support. aiko and kuroo stopped by a few times and hung out with you too, they've given you updates about school drama and volleyball. you promised to go to their next game against karasuno which is tomorrow, you've seen them play before but you haven't seen their first years.