𝟬.𝟭𝟬 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

play 'godspeed' by frank ocean. 

in to the future by five years. 

you've gotten better. you were glowing now, your skin shined and your eyes were bright. you've made great progress, you still continued to take your medication but soon you'd be taken off of them and you stopped attending therapy about two years ago. 

throughout these five years you watched your little brother bloom into the man he was now, he was no longer the fourteen year old boy he used to be he was now nineteen. you watched him enter high school and watched him graduate, it all flew by so fast and you were beyond proud of him. rin had something you wished you had when you were his age, strength. rin went to college to study textile and apparel and he still skateboarded to this day. 

you've had your moments over the years but kenma was there to catch you before you fell. you graduated college for fine arts and continued to work at nine tails while planning out your layout for your soon to be tattoo and piercing shop. 

now you stand in front of sora's grave holding forget-me-nots and smiling. you were finally letting go, you finally decided to let go of all the hurtful memories. you would always love him and it was impossible to forget him, you were one hundred percent sure he was looking down at you with a smile on his face. 

setting the flowers down you kissed the told of the stone, "i will always love you."

kenma waited for you outside of the graveyard patiently, "ready, love?"

you nodded and grabbed his hand, looking down you chewed on your lip trying to suppress an even bigger smile. the ring glistened in the sun, he really outdid himself. bringing your hand up to his lips he gently kissed the back of your hand. 

"thank you."

his eyebrows creased, "for?"

"being patient and helping me."

kenma didn't want to waste anytime on officially making you his so right when you finished college he proposed to you and kuroo got it all on camera from below. he took you out to the roof of your childhood home and got down on one knee while you were looking at the sun, when he slid the ring on it was a perfect fit and then kuroo made a sound exposing his hiding spot. 

aiko was your maid of honour and kuroo was the best man, everyone attended your wedding. karasuno's team, nekoma, bokuto, suna, iruka, coach nekomata and coach ukai all came, it was perfect. the after party was definitely the highlight of the night, you had brought kenma out of his shell and he had made you gain tremendous amounts of confidence. all the guests danced the night away as well as drank the night away, the photos to the wedding were definitely keepers.