𝟬.𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁

long chapter, please read. 

play 'lights are on' by tom rosenthal.

ᵒᵖᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ

the first time kenma saw you up close :

you almost ran into your tall friends back. she was talking to two boys who you knew as kuroo and kenma from the volleyball team.

aiko turned around and smiled, "[name]! how was your classes?"

you glared ahead of you as she wrapped her arm around you turning you to look at the boys, "amazing as always, aiko!"

her eyes brightened as you replied, "really!?"

"no! it sucked, i don't give a fuck about plants and space. why do i have to learn about that, it's fucking stupid and that old teacher told me to meet him in detention after school."

kuroo bursted out laughing and aiko sighed, "language."

"are you going to go meet him?" kuroo asked already having an idea of what your answer was going to be.

"of course not. i have to work tonight anyways."

you were even more eye-catching up close. 

the first thing kenma learned about you, you had a passion for body art:

"this is a cool place, [name]! by the looks of it you enjoy working here?" kuroo asked, starting a conversation to distract aiko.

grabbing the needle you looked at him, "yeah, i'd love to open a shop of my own one day."

kenma watched the whole thing unfold trying not to laugh with kuroo as aiko's eyes widened, "[nick name], wait! i need a second."

you sighed, "okay i'll go on three. one-"

you pushed the needle through and aiko gasped, "you asshole! you didn't even make it to three! that wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be."

he knew you would achieve your goal.

the first time he notice something that was personal about you:

kenma observed you as you talked, you had no lunch and you looked tired. you clearly needed rest but he wasn't going to say anything, he barely knew you. he's seen you around the school before and at some of his volleyball matches but he couldn't quite remember who you were there to see... you always have had different coloured hair underneath your natural hair which he found interesting, he wondered why you dyed your hair. looking at you he saw that your hair was currently red and [hair color], you had light mascara on and dark bags under your eyes.