𝟬.𝟰.𝟱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

your fist made contact with the brunettes cheek and she stumbled backwards holding her face, "you bitch!" 

you stared at her raising your eyebrow with a slight smirk, "say that again." 

aiko called out your name trying to get you to leave the situation alone and that she didn't care. 

the girl laughed, "you bitch!" 

you stepped forwards quickly and punched her again in the same spot. crying out she flung her fist hitting your shoulder, people started to gather around and watch the fight some people were even recording. aiko ran past everyone to go get kuroo and bokuto. 

laughing you felt yourself blackout, shoving her she fell to the ground and you straddled her waist. tightly gripping her hands together, your multiple bracelets gathered at the top of your wrist at the top of her head you slammed your fist into her face twice, your rings leaving double the damage before she got loose from squirming around and shoved you off of her, she punched you in the chest and started clawing at your face leaving scratch marks that started bleeding from her acrylics. 

"kuroo! bokuto!" aiko called out shoving through people. 

kuroo slung his arm around her, "aiko! where's [name]?"

"she got into a fight, you gotta help me before she blacks out!"

bokuto stood up in a hurry rushing to the area where the commotion was and kuroo followed, kenma stood up and trailed behind the three. kenma watched with wide eyes as you annihilated the girl.

you kicked her ankles knocking her back down into the same position as before and grabbed her t-shirts collar pulling it up while you continuously hit her face with your knuckles. brunette was hitting your back and crying for you to stop, kuroo pushed people out of the way and grabbed onto your waist and almost got you off until you went for another swing and elbowed him in the stomach. 

"get her off me!" the girl screamed. 

bokuto and kuroo grabbed your arms and pulled you back holding you in place. your trashed around in their grip, "[name]! that's enough!" 

you didn't say anything and only continued to glare at the girl. after a couple seconds you spoke, "she called aiko a slut." 

kenma watched as the girl ran away and left the party and looked over at you still constrained by the two tall boys. you had a blank face while looking around at everyone who was cheering for you, you didn't have an damage except for a couple scratches on your face. two that were bleeding and your knuckles were red. they pulled you into the bathroom with aiko and kenma and started cleaning you up. 

PLEASE. play i wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red (rock cover by Cameron Hayes).