Chapter Fifteen

Lisa grins eagerly when she gets a text from Jennie as she is entering her psychology class, she's also not surprised to find that Jennie has changed her contact name in Lisa's phone once again, that girl can't seem to make up her mind.

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

Do you and Rosé wanna go out to eat at lunch? I have somewhere in mind :)

Lisa quickly directs the question towards Rosé before typing out a reply.

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

I'd love too, Rosé says she'll pass, something about trying to impress Suzy

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

Is she the blonde girl?

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

Yep, otherwise known as the one she's got to chance with :/

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

That's not very supportive

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

She's been trying for years, so far no progress just being an honest friend :(

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

Maybe we should set her up with someone

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

Like who?

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

Jisoo?

Lisa briefly thinks back to Jennie's co-worker. All she remembers is a fiery personality and a sarcastic sense of humour. The complete opposite of Suzy, but Rosé would definitely think she was hot.

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

is she even into girls?

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

ofc she is. She's also bi and you're supposed to know that.

To: Kim, Jennie Kim

Riiight. She'd eat Rosé alive tho.

From: Kim, Jennie Kim

Maybe Rosé would be into that ;)

Lisa tries – and fails – to contain her laughter, causing Rosé to look at her in confusion, along with the rest of her psychology class. Lisa bites her lip, and tries to keep the volume down after that. Mr Seungri is a pretty chill teacher, especially when the group are working on a project that Lisa happened to finish weeks ago, and so he won't mind Lisa being on her phone, what he might mind is Lisa disturbing the rest of the class, some of who are lagging very far behind.

"What are you laughing at?" Rosé whispers.

"Fancy going on a date?"

"No offence Lis, but you're really not my type."

"Not with me."

"Then with who?"

"One of Jennie's co-workers."

"Why do you ask?"

"Jennie suggested it."

"Oh so that's how it is," Rosé jokes, "now that you two are acting like a loved-up couple you don't want me to feel like a third wheel so you're setting me up with random people."