In Time

Villa's POV:

11.01 A.M:

My eyes flickered open. I squinted because of dry mouth. "water" I moaned. I forcefully dragged myself out of the duvet. The aching or throbbing in my skull increased as soon as I stood up and I understood at that moment that why they call it a hangover, it feels as if dry electrified storms with no intention of clearing until god knows. I glanced around myself, the curtains were closed but I could see the sun shining mightily out there. I balanced myself and grabbed the glass of water which was placed on the night stand. I spotted a medicine and a note.

It read:

That's a hangover pill. I have several necessary meetings so I'll come back late. Don't wait for me and complete your assignments BY TODAY! Sandra will come and cook you lunch. 

-Ash

Without wasting any time I took the pill and gulped the whole water content down. Few drops of water escaped from my mouth and drooled down to my neck. I wiped them away and placed the glass back where it was. I again slipped myself in the duvet until the pain numbed. We came back from Rhode island around two in the morning. I was wasted and I don't know how did we reach here. Last night was amazing and for the first time Victoria was very nice to me and we got along. The four of us had a blast. The one thing that kept nudging me was I saw Alex and Victoria getting intimate in the corner which was very wrong of Alex. I blushed thinking how Ashton and I were together the whole time. It was like I got to see another side of him. Everyone was so happy that ashton was their and specially his parents. 

12:55 P.M:

I got showered and Sandra made me delicious lunch. I insisted her to join me for the lunch but she declined it kindly saying "I cant do that". So ate my lunch in pure silence and now here I was laying on the sofa and switched on my cellphone. It started pinging with message after message, 90 percent of them were from my mum and others were from Sofia, harries, Giselle, Alex, and one from dad. Giselle never messages me unless it's important. Giselle is my college friend. She's good and very nice to me but we don't hang out I don't know why. In short, we're just class buddies. She doesn't have friends either in our college, so we look out for each other nothing more than that.

I opened her's right away ignoring my mum's message because I knew it's going to be upsetting. Her messages are always mildly hurtful.

Giselle wrote:

Hey Vil, 

I hope you're doing okay! just wanted to let you know Mr. Johansson is asking for your presence. He's mad that you're not attending his lectures and the presentation of your video is on this Friday so will I see you there? Hope you have submitted your video assignment because I have.

P.S so will I see you there as ASK's girlfriend ;) omg, I'm so happy for you! Everyone's talking about you. I can't wait to show you off lol. so proud to be your friend;)

A faint smiled was displaying on my face when she said mentioned ASK. I quickly replied.

Hey, Elle,

I'm doing very well. Hw are you? What does he want now? I do attend online classes and plus I have chancellors permission. By the way yes I'll be there on Friday, after all, it's our final assignment, and nope I haven't submitted the video but today I'll do it right away.

P.S. I think you'll see me as ASK's, girl :)) See you there!

Then I checked Sofia's message it said:

Hey girlfriend,

Damn, you're all over social media again. What's happening? Check your insta right now and I see you're hanging out with your new famous friends, How dare you forget me:0? See me soon or else I don't know you. I miss you and love you!