It doesn't look like that

Ashton's POV:

I took a small sip from my wine and I placed the glass down on the table. I walked over to the window, having my hands in pocket, it displayed a panoramic vista of the skyline with flickering city lights. There wasn't a cloud in the star-speckled sky. Few Rows of towering skyscrapers with, huge and small buildings collided in a mixture of shadow and geometry, tiny vehicles rushing along tangled lines of streets creating twisting threads of light, their windows alight from within. A half-moon hovered at the fringes of the luminous cityscape, I could see the red blinking lights of distance radio towers twinkling in the night. Lights glittered everywhere just liked stars dropping on the earth.

I looked down at my watch saw it was 7.30 pm already. late. Alex always takes time to get ready. I turned around and gazed at my surrounding. An enigmatic phosphorus moonlight was spilling dimly into the room. I signed. It just felt normal. Nothing amusing. This city spread below me wasn't looking amusing anymore and the world suddenly felt so narrow and small.

Ding!

A notification popped up on my mobile's screen in this light darkroom. I unlocked my phone. It was from team ashknights. Team Ashknights manages the affairs of our family. It is led by Rose walker with other members, they cover up these immoral or scandalous behaviors of us before they get viral.

"Mr.knights we'd like to inform you that the people of Japan are getting aware of your presence, it'd be great if you and Mr. Rivera stay low-key for a while and come back soon, also stockholders meeting has been set up on the day after tomorrow. we desperately need your presence here by tomorrow.

Jacqueline from team Ashknights."

I immediately searched my name on google and went to the news section, there were already thousands of articles about me in Japan saying:

" is Ashton knights in japan?"

"Ashton knights spotted celebrating his best friend's birthday in a private club in japan!"

"ladies in japan, get yourself together because the world most eligible bachelor is in japan" etc..etc

I smirked, people celebrate me, and why not? I'm on top of the world. they cry for me when life gets hard. The world sees and hears and feels every moment of every day of my life. While I was scrolling through my own news, one particular news caught my attention. I immediately tapped on it to read more.

The headline was " Ashton knights got a girl: ladies hold your breaths, the dream girl has arrived" I looked further as I scrolled down and for your kind information, it was our group picture, the one when we clicked where villa was in my arms awkwardly. I zoomed a bit.

An unknown smiled suddenly displayed on my lips as I remember that moment. She was about to trip if it weren't for me. Her small tiny hands took hold of my shirt as I wrapped my hand around her to keep her steady so she doesn't fall and that's when they caught it. But how did this picture got viral, I thought Alex wasn't going to put viral them until we go back to New York.I read further

"The most eligible bachelor spotted with an unknown girl, a source said they looked very cosy and comfortable together. So the main thing is who is this girl?"

I closed my phone and slid it under my jean's pocket and made my way to the closet. I looked didn't even bother to look at my reflection because I just don't need it, what can I say? I'm just born handsome. I've got My mind all of sudden swiftly diverted to that girl, I couldn't help but chuckle at her. Even though she isn't my type but she constantly keeps coming into my mind.what is my type? I only date only models, I think that is enough.

Infatuationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें