Desires And Rejections

Villa's POV:

"Did you get the message" Harris questioned with a very dimmed voice and I nodded in a positive response?

"Then, let's go, did you eat?" I nodded. I choose not to utter a single word because of the amount of alcohol I had consumed and he might get angry.

"Why are you so red?" He said while coming closer to me with a concerned face.

"Me? where? it's nothing probably" I said while backing away from him.

"let's just go home please " I protested by pushing him from his backside leading him to the exit of the house but before saying goodbye to our team coordinators and Alex.

"I'll see you soon vanilla," He said while pulling me into a tight hug " and I know what you guys did in the kitchen" he whispered in my ear and he winked at me while pulling away from me. I was stunned and shocked. I had no words. He saw us. He freaking saw us.

"It's ... it's not like that... I can exp.." I tried to explain but every part of my body went on pause, it was like I was paralyzed, my tongue got twisted I bet I was even started sweating."shhh, your secret is safe with me" he smiled. just by looking at his face, his safe eyes made me feel secure in a different way, in a good way and that's when I realized I can rely on this person forever.

I smiled.

"Thank you" I tiptoed and kissed his cheek. it was true I was beyond thankful and blessed or it was alcohol taking over my body but that action was not my style... I didn't know "I wish we could finish the movie we left." I said slyly.

"Haha soon," He said as he meant it and I don't even know why but I fell for it.

"Okay uncle Harris, please do come home sometimes, stay with us, it's been long," Alex said turning away from me to Harris who was talking to Victoria.

They both hugged and Harris said, "for sure, give my hello's to your parents." and Alex nodded.

"Victoria my princess, take care hun," he said patting her on her back and she said goodbye to me with a quick hug. we were finally exiting the house but my body didn't want to. my body was missing something. something was missing, something more, I never knew but it was someone whom my eyes wanted to see desperately.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I know you drank," Harris said out of nowhere. I was so sleepy and dizzy that neither I had the energy to lie nor I could even think if I should tell the truth or I should lie...

"I did," I said the truth.

"Why?" he asked eagerly.

Why? I don't even know the answer to that question either. why I did that?. I must be out of my mind that I drank and I wanted to drink more, I kissed a total stranger and he told me not to see him again. Why? Why can't I see him? why can't I drink? because I have to be an ideal daughter. Why do I have to please everyone in my whole life? Cant I just for a day do whatever I like? like for one freaking time.

"I asked you a question, Villa Anderson." This time his tone was a little high and rough. he did it. he knows very well how much I hate that damn surname.

"I don't know, okay I don't know." I burst out immediately.

"I just felt like drinking and I don't even know why he gave me and I drank that's it why are you making a big deal?." I raised my tone a little as well.