BABY LOVE

Villa's POV:

One word: Tasty

Not the food but him. Spending time with him was very tasty for me. I was uncontrollably yet powerfully addicted to him.

We had amazing Italian food. He drank wine and I sprite. I was so annoyed that he didn't give me wine but he said I consumed a huge amount of alcohol in Rhode so it was better to let my body rest or cleanse today.

The best part of the date was talking. We talked randomly, smilingly, blushingly, lovelily, caringly, strangely yet fragilely. We came home around 1:30 a.m. with tick sexual tension surrounding us to we decided to sleep yet I'm here, still tangled around my thoughts of him. I decided to take a cold bath so I could calm myself down.

Next Morning

The next day went smoothly without him. I studied all day. I always felt bored whenever he was not around. I sighed and tossed around. It's 3 in the morning and I can't even sleep because I can't stop thinking about him and it's hard to stay away from him. He told me he's going to Illinois for a meeting for a day. I stood up and decided to roam around in dark. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I miss him. The darkness was consuming and I felt lonely so I decided to drink what I shouldn't.

I grabbed a cold can of a beer. Opening the cap I gulped the whole content down without a pause.

"Ahhhhh" I wiped the few droplets from the corner of my mouth.

I threw the can into the dustbin and made my way to the sofa and laid myself there then I watched some tv and then i went back to my room after sometime. I laid lifelessly on my bed. I switched on my phone and dialed his number. I heard the ringing and soon he answered.

"Villa, what happened? are you alright?" he freaked out. His voice already calmed me down.

"I'm okay. I...ummm ...forgot why I called" I giggled. okay, What's happening? Why am I behaving like this?

"Why are you giggling?" he sneered.

"Mr. knights I'd like to report a complain about you" I was already sleepy but I was so happy and light.

"Villa are you drunk?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo, I'm soberrrrrrrr" I purred and giggled.

"That's what a drunk person would say when he's drunk," he said gently. I could feel his smile through the phone. Why is he not angry? I thought.

"Okay I am a little... but I know what I am doing," I said proudly.

"Okay, go on"

"So, Mr.knights I'd like to complain about you. First... he never answers my phone.." he cut me off " I just did"

"except this one" I hiccupped. "and he's always out, he never calls, he's never around... and he's always angry...and he...mmm..." I turned and laid on my stomach and I started thinking and the next thing I knew was I passed out thinking of him.

Next day:

After taking a five min cold shower I slipped into my black bicycle shorts and oversized long-sleeved graphic t-shirt. I decided to brush my hair which I hate the most. So quickly, annoyingly I brushed them. I fakely smiled at my reflection and left the room quietly to the kitchen to drink water.

I entered the kitchen and while drinking water I noticed the door of the balcony was opened. Did I forget to close the door yesterday? I drew my eyebrows closer.

I stepped outside as I took a sip of my juice. It was a bright sunny day. I heard water moving and splashing. I saw Ashton. He was swimming. As soon as my eyes landed on him and his half-naked body I breathed hard which caused me to choke. I spilled my drink back into the glass.