All Too Well

Villa's POV:

"I'm okay" he wavered. "Are you okay? How have you been? What about your asthma?" I drove us to my home. I looked at him and I didn't have the strength to speak anymore.

I nodded continuously as tears dripped down my face. As we reached home. I got out of the car and opened his door. 

I hugged him again. His arms wrapped around me strongly and I never wanted them to me leave again. I took him home because I knew no one was home and I wanted to prepare him before he meet our children.

"Come in," I opened the door.

" I wanted to talk about something,..." before I could explain to him, I stopped in my tracks.

Uncle Daniel was playing with Rush and Rain in the doorway. Rush and Rain both noticed me.

"Mommy," they both hugged me. I got on my knee and hugged them both.

I checked Rush's fever which was gone. Rain had a mild fever and she recovered before going to the hospital.

"What's he doing here?" Uncle yelled.

My eyes widened when I looked at Ashton. 

"You're married?" there was utter shock printed over his face. "You've got kids with him!" a tear escaped his eye. I shook my head. He started taking steps back and turned his back.

But before anything worse happen, my children handled it.

"Daddy!" Rain cried so hard that Ashton stopped dead in his tracks. Rain had never cried in her life, She was the most joyful kid I had ever known but today she broke down and it broke me down too. She must have missed her father.

Ashton turned and looked at her. She cried so loudly and hugged Ashton's leg. Her crying made Rush weaver too. Rush started crying loudly too. I had never seen them so broke.

My heart was aching from the sight before me. Ashton was so confused that he just stood there with fear and confusion in his eyes.

His eyes met mine and I nodded.

He shook his head and I nodded yes.

He sat down to her level and she wrapped tiny arms around his neck as she clung to him as if her life depends on him.

"Villa, why is she calling me daddy? Daniel?" he looked back and forth with me and Daniel.

"I was pregnant Ashton, they're yours." I sobbed.

"Rush Alexander Knights and Rain Alexandra Knights," I cried.

He started crying too.

"Daddy," he hugged her. He kissed her all over her face. He wouldn't believe it. He was a dad now. The look on Ashton's eyes was nothing but pure love. He wrapped his big arms around Rain and carefully started rubbing her back.

I didn't even realize Rush was beside me as he started sobbing too. He hugged me. I held him tightly.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say. 

Ashton's POV:

She was too fragile. I had never held kids before. I couldn't believe it. It was dreamy.

"What's their name?" I looked at Villa.

"Rain Alexandra Ashton knights, Rush alexander Ashton knights"

I smiled. I loved their name. I loved how Villa added Alex's name too. She did the right thing.

"Our kids" I whispered. I couldn't believe she didn't tell me. I looked at rush who was crying too, hugging Villa. His mom. I couldn't even think about this little bundle of joy could be mine.