Meeting him

Villa's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see nothing but darkness. A pinch dark room. My eyes were sore from the late-night studies I do but making up my mind, I stood up lazily from my comfortable bed which was screaming at me to come back.

"Lazy people are always the losers in life" I whispered.

I sleepily went towards my windows, taking baby steps just to prevent myself from falling. the darkness in my room went away as I opened my curtains making my room brighter and my eyes wider. I suddenly looked over my clock and it was showing 4:30 am. Wait.

No way. not today, please.

Without thinking anything I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a shower in 5 mins. after taking a quick shower I changed myself into a good white formal shirt and my favorite washed denim jeans. I have medium-length blonde hair and they're straight but curly from the end weird.

So I tied them into a high ponytail with my pink-colored scrunchie and grabbed my id card from the kitchen. skipping breakfast is my thing. Before I step out I quickly checked my self into the mirror, just looking at the mirror reminds me of only one thing:

I look like a child.

I rushed to my door and locked it and climbed the stairs in just five seconds by the speed of flashman. Thank goodness I booked my cab yesterday so the driver was waiting for me and phewwww......I can't be late today.

You must be wondering what's happening, so let me introduce myself first. I'm villa and everyone calls me villavanila, I'm 19 and I'm an intern at Harris studios. I'm pursuing photography with arts. this is my last year and then I'll be done with my studies and finally, I'll be able to travel and photograph the whole world. The world is waiting for the great lady Villa Rose Anderson and her adventures.....

Back to earth vil, Stop it.

Yeah, so I'm officially late for my main project today. my instructor harris Davis, he's a very famous photographer in America and he has worked with many celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, George Clooney, Tom Hiddleston, Olivia Palermo, Taylor Swift, and many more. And you're thinking how did I get an internship there? That's because of soph Aka. Sophia Smith. My best friend From college. she's pursuing fashion designing and thanks to her father, he pulled out some connections for me and here I am. so last night I got a call from his saying " Anderson, it's time to do something big, tomorrow at 5. Don't be late." that's it and he hung up and texted me the address where I supposed to reach by 5 am.

Wow. perfect it's 5.00 already.

Soon, my cab was pulled up in front of the huge skyscraper. just looking at it made me feel like I'm so poor and so I checked the address for the fifth time if I was not mistaken. looking back at the driver who was staring at me annoyingly, I gave him money.

" Thank you, have a good day sir." I wished him a good day and without wasting any time I went it before looking at the huge 'knights' in the huge silver metallic characters at the entrance.

Soon Receptionist led me to my destination of the day, to a large hall-like room. It was pinch grey and clean huge room and cameras, lights, wires were everywhere, leading to computers, some chairs here and there, mirrors, tables, photo compactors, the white background paper was hanging here, umbrellas, and more.

 It was pinch grey and clean huge room and cameras, lights, wires were everywhere, leading to computers, some chairs here and there, mirrors, tables, photo compactors, the white background paper was hanging here, umbrellas, and more

(SOURCE: PINTEREST)

Wow was the first thing I thought.

For me, It was sexy, photography is sexy. My passion is sexy for me. I love it. I love these early morning shoots. I love these scenarios. immediately taking my phone out I took a picture of the scene before me.

"5:10, you're late" I heard the voice of Harris ( my instructor) from behind.

I Turned around and faced him. I stuck my tongue out. Doomed "I know you have exams coming up and stuff but I need you to do me a favor. Do you like photography? Because it's not for lazy people. I know you're doing your best but as you know Lazy people....."

" Yeah, are always the losers in life, I know." I completed his mantra. but I didn't mean to be late today.

" I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Jeez, villa."

Soon Harris explained to me we were going to shoot a GQ cover. I remember laughing like 'are you serious? ' And he was dead serious. he said some famous Ashton guy was coming and I was so lucky to attend something this big and that was indeed true. not everybody gets to experience such big things.

Later, Harris made me stay behind and said " just observe" the sense. boring.

After some time the room started to fill in with various people. I now could feel the heat of so many people, like so MANY. Assistants, their assistants, photographers, make-up artists, directors, managers in fancy clothes, and on the other hand cup of coffee, rushing here and there, bumping into each other and not even apologizing. On the other end here I was just observing.

Ughhhh...I groaned and took my phone out and started reading the news but then the room went noisy to pin-drop silent. it became silent for a minute and I wondered what happened. I frowned and I stood up on the chair, tiptoed to see what's happening there but since I'm 5.3 I couldn't see but It was so crowded that I couldn't see what was happening, so the one and the first thing that came into my tiny little mind was to climb on the chair lol. so there I went climbing on the chair and I saw Harris was greeting a man in a black suit but soon he turned to look at people but suddenly his gaze met mine.

I froze. my whole world collapsed and I fell AND I Freaking FELL FROM THE CHAIR and NO ONE EVEN NOTICED.

---------------------------------------------------------