Midnight shananigans

Villa's POV:

I slipped into a very short tube black dress which had full flare, below my waistline. Sofia lent me a beautiful dress. It was in her wardrobe and when I told her everything and she was so furious that she almost booked her flight to see Ashton but I stopped world war 3 just in time. Then I told her about my plans and she said I better wear whatever she says.

So I had to wear this dress. I slipped into my long lacy boots. Everything felt meaningless and boring. I hid my bare shoulders by keeping my hair down.

Strangely a song named false god, by Taylor swift kept playing in my head the whole day. It's like there's something more to everything.

Some journalist was waiting for some waiting some journalist was waiting outside. I took the emergency exit of my apartment and took a cab. I texted Giselle that I left the apartment and she replied that she's already there, waiting for me.

7:45 P.M

I waved at Giselle and gave her my toothy smile.

"You made it" she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Of course, look at you, looking so hot" I complimented her. She was wearing a red tight tube dress with her hair pulled back, which fell on her hips loosely. She had long, black, and straight hair.

"Noooooo, look at you! Barbie doll" I scrunched up my face in response. I was looking like a doll. But that's not why I decided to wear this dress. I wore this dress because Ashton doesn't like the black colour. He forbade me to wear that color, so I just want to be a rebel today.

"Well, this is Jess " she brought some friends. Jess was tall, beautiful and she was with a man, looked like it was her boyfriend, because his arm was wrapped around her waist and I just knew it. "And this is max, her boyfriend"

See?

"Hi, nice to meet you" I greeted them. Then she introduced me to a girl named Diana and Kiara. After all the introduction and all that we went have some light dinner And then we went to the club. The club was owned by Kiara's dad. So without any Id card or anything they let us in.

The club was full. Like literally packed with people. For a second I stopped just to see the surroundings and the flashbacks of My first time in a club was with Ashton and Alex.

Stop it. We're not going there. Tonight's all about you! My inner self screamed.

Brushing off all thoughts, I followed Giselle and others. Kiara and Diana were so alike that we formed a bond so easily that I didn't even realize when I was drinking and dancing and then everything was super fun.

I was on cloud nine. I didn't know what I drank but I knew I had more than three and that was like too much for me.

My vision was blurry but my mind was alive. I see bodies were pushing me here and there. The music was killing my ears, suddenly my head was spinning around.

I started making my way to exit. After stumbling here and there, I hazily exited the club. It was peaceful. I didn't know what was the time but looked like it was midnight. I checked my phone, it showed 12:13 A.M

Groaning I went back in to find Giselle and her friends but in my instance, I couldn't find anyone. I even heard someone saying"if you can't even hold liquor then you shouldn't drink"

I just stood there in the middle of the stage, feeling cold and lonely. Lots of men and women were eyeing me.

Taking a deep breath, I again exited the club. I couldn't see properly but I tried to dial Giselle.