Bet?

Villa's POV:

"Fair enough, then you'll have to behave as a couple with Ash too" I was startled. I had no words. Did he just come back at me? Wait.

"What" I turned back as I looked at him with my mouth hanging open.

"japan or home?" he proposed. He folded his hands and smirked. I threw my hands up in frustration. So I'm trapped in my own trap.

"What about Mr.knights?" I looked at him and to my surprise, he was still holding the camera and recording our conversation. He looked at me and then turned his gaze to Alex.

"huh?" okay so he's acting like he was dumbfounded. Alex just stood there smirking. "Ash won't mind anything, he doesn't talk much! So I guess it'll be easy"

"No, I won't" I rejected the idea thinking I'm not doing something which is completely out of my comfort zone. Heck, I haven't dated; I don't have any experience in that field.

Actually, No one asked your childish ass out. My inner self butted in.

"Aish, why are you bringing that up" I got annoyed.

"What? I brought up what?" Alex asked confusingly.

"Oh nothing" oh nothing, that was just me yelling at myself.

"Villa, you here" I heard a lily called me from afar indicating that coming here. I looked at Alex in horror.

"You in or not?" he asked, "do you want to stay here one more day and explore the amazing things, or you just want to stumble back home?"

"Time to make a deal, you in or not vil?" Alex proposed.

I looked at mr.knights who was busying recording the scene at the same time he was using his phone as if nothing is important to him.

"Oka.." I don't know what I was doing, I can't seem to agree there was a strange feeling, I couldn't understand.

"Okay so I'll behave as a couple with lily just for today, I'll make her fall in love with me and you'll be hitching up with ash today"

you're a big fan villa what are you doing, just say let's do it!

"Deal"
"Deal" "but I'm just doing it for lily" I justified things.

"What are you guys doing here" lily came in the room as she stood beside me. I looked at her and smiled. She was dressed in a huge oversized white shirt dress and black boots. her hair was wet from the shower and messy which made her look more beautiful. She had no makeup on and she was spreading a very delicate, soft smell of vanilla. Wow.

She is a true goddess.

"Guess what! We are staying here for one more day" I informed her. Her make up free tired face lit up when she heard those words.

"Really! Ah, my wish came true, I really wanted to relax here today" she said softly and shyly as if she was restricted to not to speak loud or more than that. She was one of those girls, you know, who has everything but internally they suffer a lot. They are too good and too kind. She was one of those daddy's good girls who just wants to make her family proud. The way she nods, replies, laughs with hands on her mouth, speaks slowly but not causally, gives respect, does not ask for more, just do as told, I think she is one of those.

"lily Hun, are you okay?" Alex asked her with a concerned face as he walked towards lily but not before winking at me.

I don't know what I am doing, but if it's for lily and Alex I'd do anything. lily deserves Alex And I want to stay here too, I really need to make an amazing vlog for my assignment. I looked at mr.knights who was still busy scrolling on his phone.