INFATUATION: AROUND THE WORLD

Feels like our honeymoon ended very soon right? But no it had just begun.

Bandung, Java island.

Willian Knights - Ashton's father had a business meeting so the whole knights family decided to go to Bandung. This was my first trip with his father and mother and as a knights family member. Bandung is the capital city of the Indonesian province of West Java and for ladies ( except me) it was also a shopping destination.

Caroline did make me go shopping with her and we came back caroline purchased almost a whole store with me, on the other hand, had bought just a cute sky blue bracelet. We did lots of gazing at people and architecture around the street. it was a busy place but beautiful, we'd stand under a fancy, street lamp and kiss. In the evenings, we found ourselves at McDonald's, stuffing my favorite egg burgers. To be honest I was really happy. I never felt this welcomed before.

The great canyons, Arizona.

The music was so loud, that I couldn't hear anything Alex was babbling about.

"Don't you need somebody " by RedOne was playing and I was singing it joyfully as he sped up his Silver Mercedes Benz S-Class Cabriolet.

As soon as we came back from Bandung, Alex planned a road trip to the great canyons. Ashton was quite not ready for another trip but I wanted to go there because I had never seen them until now. Alex and I were now on good terms. I knew I'd never live without Alex. Without Alex, It would be too plain to live.

Alex planned it instantly so that we didn't have much time to pack it was more like :

Hey, everyone be ready at 5 in the morning, we're concurring the desert" #Heavencalls

Alex Rivera.

Heaven was our code which meant ' it was time to be wild and free' ash created this word when they all were in college which meant to go on  48 hours road trip.

We all were screaming the song. It was pure bliss. We were young, wild and crazy, riping the mountains, chasing the sun. I was scared yet calm because Ashton felt unreal. Every single moment with him left unreal. From spending the night in the car to waking up on the road, everything was magical. I crawled next to ash bleary-eyed. He put his arm around me. While everyone was sleeping ash would stay awake. He was awake during the whole trip. 

Sometimes He concerned me because what went in his pretty little head of him, no one knew. He was like that he takes everything seriously and takes everyone's responsibility. 

It was 5 in the morning, I looked at ash saying morning and kissing him on the cheek. He was driving andDamn! he was gorgeous. 

I'd never forget this moment as we drove through the sunrise. No matter what, I wished for the safety of mine, Ashton's, and Alex's. all will be together. 

"Villa?" He called out. The golden fresh rays of the sun were falling on his face as he was looking like a god.

"Huh?" 

"You wanna come to bail?"

I bit my lip as I smiled.

It was just Ashton's world and we were living in it.

Bali, Indonesia.

They say Bali is 3rd world country and after this, I knew why, it was truly one of the most beautiful places you will ever go. It was magical, fascinating and of course strange. It was dirty but prettiest. I loved the brown.

We went there with Ashton's parents to visit his mother's sister. 

Aunt Yolanda and her husband Ken lived there. One of the most beautiful moments I had was a family reunion because Ash was meeting her for the first time and he was nervous. I actually never thought I'd see him like that. Aunt Yolanda was just very generous, kind, friendly, and very pretty for her own good. Even at 50, she could beat Monica Bellucci. She had a beautiful glasshouse, up on the hill with a breathtaking view of mountains. She gave us the master bedroom which had a private outdoor swimming pool and at first, she didn't allow ash to sleep with me but do you really think I can breathe without ash?