49 hrs

Villa's POV:

"For the last time, give me some time. I need to short some things " he rested his forehead on mine.

"Please!" I requested as I clutched on his collar tightly.

"Villa, you have no freaking idea how much I want you right now but... I know I'm asking a lot and I know no one does this on the wedding day... Please" I started in my eyes and i couldn't maintain the stare.

I was tired of waiting and after him waking up, i wanted him in my sight every second of the day.

"Let's leave together..." But i knew it always went his way.

"I don't think so I'd be able to handle myself... around you... In the plane." He pulled away and held my hand tightly.

"Those 49 hours would be hell for me" he slowly said and suddenly I was blushing.

That did make scene, waiting to reach the destination would take 32 hours and It'd be awkward because the tension would not be cleared but it might arise if we just sat together the whole time and not doing anything.

"I don't want to lose you again..." I whispered.

"You won't,"

So he made it clear he's not coming with me in the departure of our honeymoon. It was just me.

I nodded sadly trying to be brave.

"Sir, were ready to fly." Marshall, captian of the jet interrupted.

And I looked at him.

Suddenly I didn't want to go.
I clutched on his hand hard.

"It's okay, go. I'll see you there in..." He glanced at his watch.

"... In 49 hours." He smiled brightly.

He leaned in, as he kissed me on my left cheek and the nap of my neck. I wondered why didn't he kiss me on my lips.

"I don't think so I'd Stop myself if i kissed you on lips right now." He breathed out.

"Ashton," I replied.

I tip toed and kissed him on the cheek but he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as i hugged him tightly.

We pulled apart.

"Now go, before all those media break that glass door." He chuckled and pushed me lightly.

"See you!" I said and turned away from him. I got into the jet and made myself comfortable on the leather seat. I could see ashton waving at me through the window. I pressed my palm on the glass as I smiled.

And soon we took off.

Ashton's POV:

I knew it'd be difficult for her but I had to let her go. All I wanted was to hold her tight and not let her go. I wanted her to be in my sight every second of the day.

But I had lots of things to clear and settle. Just 38 hours and I'd be there, with villa.

William opened the door of the car and I got in immediately.

"Where to sir?" Driver asked.
"Home"

It took us an hour to reach out home. During that I wrapped up all the work that required my attention.

As soon as the car pulled, the door was opened. I got out and made my way into the house.

The first thing I saw my dad watching tv.
"Son, i thought you were off to your honeymoon!" He stood up.