LOVE

Ashton's POV:

Next day:

"Do not ever let go of Rain's hand, she's very unsteady..." 

I could see nervousness on Villa's face but she was trying her best to hide it. 

"I know," I nodded. "I got this!" I gave her an assured smile.

"Let him go, Anna, They'll be fine," Daniel came from behind. Villa's face displayed my incapability to handle these two without her. She was acting all grown up. She didn't have that kid spirit anymore but she carried this sexy independent woman aura which I still had to explore and I couldn't wait for it. 

God, I love her so much.

"Daddy up!" rain yelled. I was taking them to the park. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. I was scared.

I lifted Rain up and held grabbed Rush's hand. He was still looking at her mother, shaking his head. He didn't want to join me that was clearly imprinted on his face.

We then said goodbyes and soon I drove them to the nearest park. The park was a bit crowded with lots of kids and their moms. They were speaking Korean which clearly I didn't understand a bit. I had learned Spain, French, German, Portuguese, and Hindi, but I never thought in my life I'd find my kids adapting to the Korean language. 

Yes, They both could understand Korean and I've heard villa today in the morning speaking Korean fluently to our kids, Daniel, and to rose. 

I never felt so out of space.

As soon as we reached the park, Rain got out of the car and started running toward the other kids. I realized I didn't put the car in the child lock.

"Fuck," I groaned. 

I was so afraid that I might lose her. I took rush in my arms and got a hold of Rain.

"Wait Rain, Just be with daddy. Okay?!" I semi yelled. 

She didn't say anything but just stared at me like I just yelled at her. 

We started walking here and there until I found an empty bench. I sat there and set them free as they were in my sight. Rush stayed near me while Rain played with some kids. I noticed other moms were eyeing me for no reason.

"Daddy look!" I turned my gaze to Rain. She was playing with another kid and she waved. I waved at her from afar. I never felt this happy in a long time. I stared at rain who stumbled upon a ground but stood up immediately as if nothing happened and continued playing. Shaking my head I turned my vision to rush.

Wait. I didn't see Rush. 

He must be here, somewhere playing. I thought. I started looking here and there but didn't find him anywhere.

I stood up in total alert mode. I knew I messed up. My heartbeat started racing like a sports car.

"Rush?" It came out as a small whisper. I couldn't even speak.

Get a grip. Ashton. I thought to myself. I was never afraid in my whole life. I gulped in fear.

I saw lots of children but I couldn't find Rush. I ran my fingers through my hair and inhaled deeply.

"Rain, come here!" I yelled. She came running and I grabbed her arm in my and held her tightly.

"Daddy? rush?" she looked around.

"He was just here" I was looking everywhere. I couldn't find him. I started scanning the whole area. I couldn't believe I let this happen. I was scared to my death.