You have his baby (Niall)

Imagine you just woke up sweating, throwing the blankets off of you. It's only may but it feels more like July.

You look over to see Niall cuddled up beside you, fast asleep. 'He's so adorable when he sleeps!' you think to yourself.

Suddenly you gag and run to the bathroom. You filp up the toilet seat and vomit. There are so many things you love about being pregnant but, morning sickness is definitly something you would go without.

You brush your hair and your teeth, then go into your closet and change. You feel arms around your belly and a face in the crook of your neck. "Hey babe," Niall says kissing you.

"Good morning Nialler," you giggle as he places kisses all over your neck.

"One more day," Niall whispers in your ear. He kisses your cheek and pats your protruding belly. In just one day the two of you will be married. You smile at him as he picks out his out fit for the day.

"And just one more month til we're officially a family," You say smiling widly at Niall.

He comes over and kisses you belly, " I can't wait." Niall stands up and finishes getting dressed, "My mother will be coming to the wedding," you freeze in place. You and Nialls mother, Maura, have never really gotten along. Especially since you got pregnant. Niall and Maura haven't talked in a while and it shocks you to know she will be attending the wedding.

"Oh," Is all you say before sitting down at the vanity to put on your make-up.

"it will be alright bumpkin," Niall says knocking your hand from putting on your blush, "you don't need that." You smile loving the fact he thinks you look beautiful just the way you are.

You set down the brush and turn to face niall, "She's not staying here I hope." He kisses your cheek then walks to the door.

At the doorway he turns to you and says, "She will be staying in the guest room."

You love that Niall is so sweet but sometimes he was to sweet.

You finish puting on your make-up and go out to the kitchen to find something to eat. At this point in your pregnancy it seems you some how eat more than Niall.

"Niall!" You call out, "The baby is starving! I need some food!" When you come into the kitchen you see Niall and his mum sitting at the table.

"Hey bumpkin! Bacons on the stove, be done soon," Niall says slowly standing from his chair. You walk over to the sink and fill a glass with water, "Hey babe. Hello Maura," You greet.

"Hello (Y/N), how is the baby?" You smile at her Curiosity in your unborn baby.

"The baby is great, and if the the doctor is right you will be a grandma to a healthy baby very soon!" you giggle cheerfully. Then squeeze Nialls hand.

Maura rolls her eyes than says, "No basterd is a grandchild of mine," You flinch and grab your belly.

"MUM!" Niall yells wrapping his arms around you. Tears leak from your eyes and roll down your cheeks.

"My baby is no basterd.." you mumble into Nialls neck.

"It's true. Are you married? You weren't even engaged when you knocked her up," Maura couldn't be worse.

You push away from Niall and make your way back to your bedroom. 'Why would she be so cruel to me?' you wonder as you press your face into the cream colored pillow. You hear a few faint screams, but ignore it. As much as you hate putting a strain on their relationship your glad that Niall stands up for you and the baby.