You pick out baby stuff (Harry)

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I'm working on more I promise to try and update more frequently! schools been a bitch so I don't get much time to write :( Also I wrote this at like three in the morning so I'm sorry for any errors I'll go through it more later and edit it! Bye for now :)

Imagine - Harry

"Ugh!" You groaned as you ripped your favorite shirt trying to pull it over your giant baby belly.

Harry runs into the room you share together in nothing but a towel, hung low around his waist. "Whats wrong? Are you okay babe?" Harry asked you urgently.

"Oh nothing. I just ripped another shirt!" You huff.

Harry laughed, "Again?"

You slap Harry on the arm. "Oh shut up!" You giggle.

"Looks like it's time we go shopping. What do you think?"

You nod your head in agreement pulling on one of Harrys oversized sweaters. Harry crossed the room and kissed you softly on the lips. You put your hands on the small of his back and look up into his big green eyes. Harry placed his hand on you giant belly and traced small circles. You smiled up at him then yawned.

"Well you better go get dressed so we can get going!" You say cheerfully.

Harry stroked your hair then walked back to the bathroom. When he was finished getting ready he met you in the living room. You were sitting on a tan fluffly recliner when Harry sat down in front of you on the floor. He grabbed your left foot and started to shove your foot in the shoe.

"Ouch!" You yelled, "Careful honey I'm not a doll!"

Harry says a small apology then helps you from the chair.You grab your purse off the table on your way out side. Just as the cool breeze sent a shiver through your body Harry was helping you into your coat.

"You smell nice Babe," Harry says as he helps you zipper your coat.

You giggle, "Um... thanks for noticing?"

Harry laughs as he helps you into the car. The car ride was short and silent as you headed out to the new baby boutique down town. It felt like you had literally just left the house when Harry parked the car infront of the store. As you struggled to unhook your seat belt from around your enormous belly, Harry quickly made his way around the car and opened the door for you.

When he saw you struggling he chuckled and reached over you. As he clicked the button and kissed your forehead and smiled at you. You smiled shyly back at him; it embarrassed you a little that you couldn't even unbuckle your own seat belt without help. You sigh thinking how the past few months would have been hell if you hadn't had Harry around to help you.

Harry takes your hands and helps you out of the car and into the store. You entwin your fingers with his and he gives your hand a squeeze. You were a bit nervous shopping for baby clothes since it was your first child and you still didn't know the sex of the baby. Harry had insisted that he know, but promised he wouldn't tell you or anyone else.