Tragic imagine (harry)

"I do." You say before leaning in and kissing Harry passionately on the lips.

Family and friends cheer as you both turn holding hands, and walk down the aisle. You stop at the end and many people come up to you and congradulate you and wish you and Harry the best of luck. You had planned a gigantic reception for after the wedding, but Last minute management planned a concert for tomorrow morning on the show Elen, all the way in California. You are pretty upset about it, but Harry has promised a nice romantic dinner of just the two of you, before you have to be on the plane.

After you leave the church, you and Harry head over to your flat and change into some fresh clothes and shower. Harry puts on a pair of skinnies and a grey holister t-shirt. You put on a light pink fitted v-neck and a loose white skirt, and throw your hair back in a simple ponytail. When you are both done getting ready Harry puts your bags in the car. He opens the door for you and even buckles you up.

"Why thank you," You giggle as he kisses your cheek and shuts the car door.

"Anything for you Mrs Styles," He says flashing you a crooked smile that you love so much.

You lean over and kiss him, "You're so cheeky."

He chuckles then starts the ignition. As he starts to drive down the street he slides his hand from the steering wheel and interlocks his fingers with yours. He squeezes your hand slightly. He looks over at you and smiles then turning back to the road. You are both just so happy to finally be married, and to start all the plans you have. Since all the lads are getting married and Liam and Danielle are having a baby, the band has decided to take a break for a few years.

With this plan in motion you and Harry have decided to build a house in Cheshire close to the same neighborhood he grew up in. Once the house is ready Harry thinks it would be a good idea to start a family, you agree strongly with this. You smile out the car window thinking about how cute you and Harry's childeren will be. You hope they have Harry's green eyes and his beautiful smile.

Before you know it Harry is pulling into a small restaurants parking-lot. You get out of the car and Harry holds your hand as you enter into the cute little diner. The lights in the restaurant are dimmed and there is classical music playing softly. Harry gives the host his name and you are led to a private area at the back of the restaurant. Harry pulls your chair out like a gentleman and then takes his seat beside you. The room is candlelit, giving it a very romantic touch.

Harry puts his hand over yours and looks you right in the eye, smiling brightly. He leans in slightly and you close the space between the two of you, by pressing your lips to his. The kiss starts off sweet and soft then becomes rough but sexy. Harry traces his fingers up your arm and ends at the back of your neck. He pulls you in closer to him, not wanting there to be a single inch of space between the two of you. As the kiss starts to heaten up a waitress enters the room with your drinks and your food.

When Harry had made the reservation he had told them what the two of you would be having. Since Harry is your best friend and knows everything about you, he ordered your favorite dish. You wanted to drool at the delishious sight, as they set the plate in front of you.

"Yummy!" You say picking up your fork and beginning to shovel the food in your mouth.

Harry laughs at you then begins to eat his food as well. The food is so good that you forget to chew on a big bite. You begin to choke on your food and start to cough loudly trying to get atleast a slight breath of air. Harry notices you, and becomes frightened. He has taken a CPR class recently so he throws his arms around you and begins trying to dislodge the peice of food. Harry, in a panic, places his hands to high on your ribs and crushes your lungs. You are not completely sure but it feels as if he has pushed the rib down so far it punctured a lung. You cry out in pain but it only comes out as a wheeze. Harry calls for help and a waitress runs, to phone an ambulance.

The light around you begins to fade and your eyes have a strange tunnel effect. The only thing you can see is Harry leaning over you crying. His emerald eyes sparkling with tears, he crys out your name and shakes your shoulders, desepretly trying to keep you awake long enough for the ambulance to arrive and save your life. You feel your neck begin to swell and your lungs feel as if they will burst any second. You slowly let your eyes close as you drift off, never to awaken again.