You meet the boys

Imagine you are walking down the streets of New York with your best friend. After a long day of shopping, both you and your friend decide to go eat. Once you are seated your phone receives a text message. You pick it up and see that it was twitter telling you that Louis Tomlinson had tweeted a photo. You open up the photo and show your friend who reminds you that the boys are acctually staying in New York.

You both order food and talk about what you bought, and joke around about going to find the lads hotel later.

Everything is fun and the food arrives.The restaurant that had been nice and quiet with silent conversations was now loud and annoying.

Your phone goes off once again, this time telling you that Niall Horan tweeted a picture. You open up the photo of harry balancing a spoon on his nose. You look closely at it, there is something in the background that catches your eye. The picture above the door behind harry looked very familiar. You look to your left across the room and can see the exact same picture that is in Nialls photo.

Your friend steels the phone from you and seems to notice the same thing. She gasps and looks at you with wide, teary eyes. Now that you are aware the lads are here you can make out Nialls laugh and Zayns sexy voice. You both get up an head to the bathroom. You stop just outside the door and see all the boys sitting at the bar ordering drinks.

You both calmy walked into the bathroom and looked your self over in the mirror. You couldn't just walk up to one direction looking like a hot mess, you would never forgive yourself. As you're checking your teeth and fixing your outfit in the mirror Eleanor and danielle come out of the stalls. You stare at them in shock. You have never really liked them since they date the boys so you never imagined that you would be so star stuck meeting them.

Finally Eleanor breaks the silence,

"Hello!" she was very cheerful just the way you imagined it would if you ever heared her speak.

"Hey," You and your friend say nervously.

"Fans of the lads?" Danielle giggles fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Actually yes," You say trying not to cry.

"You know the boys are at the bar," Eleanor says drying off her hands.

"We know, we saw Nialls tweet," your friend says looking like she's about to faint.

Eleanor an Danielle both laugh. "Of coarse Niall would post a picture!" Danielle giggles.

"Alright you girls want to go say hi?" Eleanor asked leading the way out of the bathroom.

You and your friend both nod, giving yourselves one last good look in the mirror before following Danielle and Eleanor to the boys table. You become even more nervous now and feel your palms begin to sweat. 'not now!' you think to yourself as you wipe your hands on your skinnies. You aproach the table and feel as if you may faint.

"Hey boys, we met some friends in the bathroom. You mind if they join us?" Danielle asks taking a seat next to Liam.

"Actually they're fans," Eleanor adds making you wanna slap her across the face.

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Yeah we kinda assumed that Eleanor."

Eleanor scowles at Zayn then at you and your friend, "It's nice to meet you all, my name's (Y/N) and this is Trisha!" You say Grinning at each of the boys.

"Hi!" Trisha says waving.

"Would you girls like a picture?" Niall questioned standing from his chair.

"we'd love one!" Trisha exclaimed.

Niall chuckles and wraps his arms around you and Trisha. The rest of the boys follow after him and flash a cheesey smile.

"I'll take the picture for you!" Danielle smiles taking your camera.

"Thanks everyone!" Trisha beams lying her head on Nialls shoulder.

Louis smiles, "It was no problem love!"

"Anything for a couple of gorgeous girls like your selves," Harry smiles cheekily at you.

you blush. "Would you girls like to stay and hangout for a bit?" Liam asks you taking his seat.

Zayn puts his arm around your shoulder, "That would be fun!"

you look at Trisha who is practically sitting in Nialls lap, she nods her head with enthusiasum. You nod your head at Zayn and he lets out what sounds like a war cry. you laugh it his weird behavior an actually start to relax a little. The night goes on very smoothly and you hit it off well with Zayn. By the end of the night its as if you had all been best friends for awhile. The boys have all even given you their numbers. This was certainly your favorite vacation ever.