Youre a loser (Louis)

***You are eighteen and its the last day of school. Like usual you are sitting with your only friend Ashley, who also happens to be your cousin, at lunch. Ashley and you are pretty much the definition of losers at your school. You sit at the back of the lunch room (if you actually go to lunch) neither of you have boyfriends, you don't talk very much so no one really knows your name(not even some of your teachers)and you are failing all your classes.

Tonight your crush, Louis Tomlinson, is throwing a senior party and everyone except for the two of you were invited. It made sense that no one invited the two of you because barley anyone knows of your existence. You sigh and play with the gross food on your lunch tray.

"Why are we such losers?" You ask Ashley.

Ashley frowns, "I don't know, I hate us so much!"

"Ugh, Me too!" You say pushing your lunch tray away from you.

"We'll what are we gonna do about it?"

"I got it!" You say standing up with your tray.

Ashley picks her tray up too and you bothe go and throw your untouched food in the garbage. With Ashley following behind, you head over to Louis Tomlinsons table. Louis is one of the most popular kids at school, and sits with the other popular boys Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry. They are all best friends with Louis and together they have a band together, making them not just popular but strikingly handsome.

As you aproach the table all five of the boys look at you and smile. You and Ashley may be losers, but you're not ugly, actually you are both very attractive young women. With all of them staring at you, you start to panick and stand there nervously.

"You girls need something?" Zayn asks, making Ashley blush deeply.

You blush slightly too, then take a seat next to Louis, "So we here your having a party."

Louis chuckles then looks at his friends. He turns to you and smiles seductively, putting his arm around your shoulder. Zayn taps the spot next to him looking at Ashley and she sits down.

"Why haven't I seen you around before?" Louis asks you.

Your face burns a deeper shade of red. You lie, "we're new."

"Oh, we'll then. I'm Louis Tomlinson, that's Zayn, Harry, Niall and that's Liam," Louis nods at each of the guys as he says their names.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N) and that's Ashley," You say never breaking eye contact with Louis.

All the lads reply, "Hey!"

"Vas happnen!?" Zayn screams.

Ashley giggles then leans in closer to Zayn. They are so close it seems they might just kiss.

"I'm sorry you girls weren't invited sooner," Louis began, "but here's my address. I hope to see you girls there!"

You bite your lip, "I hope so too.."

Louis chuckles slightly, "Your boyfriend must be a very lucky lad..."