You fart infront of him

Zayn:

You picked up Some food from a small thai resturant about a block from your house; for a movie night with your boyfriend Zayn. You were excited because it had been a while since it was just the two of you hanging out. Zayn and you hadn't had much alone time since the boys started recording their new album, so you both thought it would be a good idea to just have some privacy that was long over due. When you get to Zayns apartment; you find him sitting on his dark oak floor in front of his entertainment center. You smile watching Zayn squint; trying to read the small buttons on the DVD player. You pull the thai food from the white paper bag and place the containers on the counter.You giggle thinking about the past Friday when you had gotten together with Zayn and the boys. Durning an epic battle of nerf guns, The remote had gone missing. Suddenly you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist. You tense for only a slight moment then immediately relax in Zayns arms. You lean your head back on Zayns chest and sigh. It felt so nice to have his arms around you. You turn around in his arms and wrap yours around him; then smile up Into his big brown eyes.

"You ready for the Movie? I've got it all set up!" He says enthusiastically.

"Yep and I've got the the food all ready! I hope your hungry I ordered a lot!" You giggle.

Zayn leans down and kisses your forehead. You slid out from his arms and hand him a paper plate. After you serve your selves up with food, Zayn leads you back to the living room and starts the movie. About half way through the movie Zayn falls asleep with his head on your lap. You smile down at him and stroke his hair. You couldn't help but think of how atractive he looks when he sleeps. Just then you feel a gurgle in you stomach. The thai food you had ordered had been a bit spicer than you thought. Your stomach cramps and gurgles again. You feel the pressure of gas build up in your abdominal but you clench and keep it from escaping. You laugh softly to yourself about the film and before you could even stop it from coming you fart softly. Zayn, who is a light sleeper, jerks up and awake. He looks at you and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"What was that?" He asks.

In the dark you blush a dark pink, "What was what?"

"That noise...?"

Your eyes water and you want to run away and cry. "Uh... Nothing never mind babe," Zayn says quickly then kissed your forehead.

Even though Zayn doesn't say anything you know damn well he knew you had farted. As soon as the movie was over you left Zayns flat and went home.

Louis:

You and Louis were having a walk in the park holding hands. It was a beautiful autum day and paparazzi hadn't been spotted anywhere near or around your house, In fact except for a few fans, paparazzi seemed to have no interest in the two if you at all. Louis kept making happy comments about feeling so normal. They didn't get many days like that so he was eating it up.

Louis smiled at you often as you walked through the almost abandond park, and have you many quick kisses on the cheek. You wonder on down to the lake where a family of geese float on the water. Louis leads you to a bench and you both sit and look out onto the lake. Everything In the park looked so beautiful. Louis grabs your hand and holds it palm up in his. With his other hand he traces small circles into your palm. You relax and close your eyes. You get so relaxed (maybe way to relaxed) That you let out a fart. Your eyes shoot open an your head snaps towards Louis. He looks shocked, that such a big fart could come from you. Years begin to form In your eyes as you watch Louis get up from the bench.

"That was gross babe..." Louis says looking like he might laugh or barf, you couldn't tell.

"I'm s-" You try to say but Louis cuts you off.