Prologue

Naina tried her best to peer at the masked up people. If only they'd keep still.

Naina's head was spinning but with determination she tried to get up. However one of them pushed her back into the bed.

"Looks like it's your lucky night!" The other two shouted "I think she is drunk! Come on. Let's leave him to it!" They shouted and left the pitch black room.

The masked stranger lied heavily on top of Naina's fragile body and moved aggressively.

Tears were blurring Naina's vision.

Naina tried to scream but the masked up stranger placed his sweaty rough hand on top of her mouth, pining her down as he tried to remove her dress. Naina protested, struggled and she tried to speak but her tongue clove to the roof of her mouth.

Eventually the masked stranger gave up trying to remove her skirt. To her horror he lowered his hand roughly and lifted her skirt and grabbed her underwear and dragged them down to her ankles.

Naina clutched his hands and dug her fingers onto it as hard as she could then beat him on the back with her hands and pushed his chest ever so hard but nothing would make that devil stop! She then grabbed his hair and let out tears of frustration and anger.

The body which was suffocating her was solid and adamant to not leave her.

Naina felt sick with fear. His sweating hands which were still covering her mouth made her feel very sick. She was struggling to breathe "leave me" she screamed!

Naina shattered into two pieces when she realized the wetness between her legs when he had left her awkwardly!! It was hurting her.

Once that dirty creature had left her, Naina rolled over to the side of the bed and vomited. Once she was done, she curled to one side of the bed and cried in horror of what just happened, blurring her vision.