Characters

Naina - Naina is this stories central character. At the age of eighteen she was raped, as a result of that Naina became pregnant. Unable to break her widowed mother's heart Naina gave her child away to adoption.  

Rishi Nikhil Varma - Adopted son of Nikhil Varma and Ananya Varma. He is currently 31 years old, because Rishi was adopted Rishi never wanted to inherit his father's wealth. Rishi wanted to create a identity for himself, therefore Rishi currently owns ADTV news channel which has branches all over India and is one of the most popular news channels in India. Rishi's father Nikhil has of course invested some money into this but the channel grew mainly because of Rishi's hardwork.

Ananya Varma - Mother of Rishi, Devdutt and Aditi. Arjun is not her biological son, however she loves Rishi more than anything in this world.

Nikhil Varma - Father of Rishi, Devdutt and Aditya. Owns his own architecture company which is currently ran by his biological son Devdutt and daughter Aditi.

Devdutt Nikhil Varma - Biological son of Nikhil and Ananya.He is currently 25 years old and is helping his father run his business.

Aditi Nikhil Varma - Aditi is 27 years, just like her father she graduated with a degree in architecture and is now looking after her fathers and grandfather's company along with Devdutt.

Reena - Naina's widowed mother.

Not all characters have been mentioned in this chapter. As I go along I will introduce them.

Suggestions for cast are also welcome...
Thinking of pooja hedge for Naina's character