Chapter 2 Girls day

Nina pov
I hear two soft knocks on my dressing room door. "Hey Nina, You ok?" Candice asks leaning against my dressing room door. "Uh yeah hold on." I say sniffing. I stand up and take a few deep breaths. "Hey Candice! I say opening my door. "Hey are you sure your ok?" Candice asks rubbing my back. "No. But I should be. I'm dating Ian! Why am I crying over this." I say crying harder. "Shh shh it's ok. I'll go talk to Julie. See if she'll let us and Kat take the day off." Candice says looking me in the eyes. "Yeah ok. Sounds good." I respond. "K. I'll be right back." Candice says walking out.
20 minutes later
"Hey I'm back." Candice says opening my dressing room door. "What took so long!?" I ask standing up. "Well I was booking our spa day appointments!!!" Candice says with a smile. "Oh my God!!! Julie is letting us go early today!!!" I said much happier. "Yup! And Kat is coming with. Is that ok?" Candice asks me. "Yeah that great!! I'll just have to tell her about uh." I start to say but Candice interrupts me. "Paul, you have to tell her about Paul." Candice says. "Yes." I respond. "Well let's go get Kat." I say opening the dressing room door. Candice and I walked out my room and make our way to Kat's trailer. I hold my head high so people don't suspect anything. We finally make it to Kat's trailer and bust the door open. "Who the.." Kat starts but turns around before she finishes. "YAY!!! GIRLS DAY!" Kat screams getting up and hugging us. "I KNOW!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! ALREADY BOOKED ALL OF OUR APPOINTMENTS!" Candice says with excitement. "IM SO EXCITED!" I join in. "Let the girls day begin!" Kat says as she reaches over and grabs her keys. We march out of her trailer with our heads held high. Then I see him. Paul. "Hey Paul." I say with a fake smile. "Hey Nina!" he says pulling me into a hug. God Paul. Why does he do this to me. "What's up?" He questions pulling away from the hug. "Hm oh nothing. Candice, Kat and I are going on a girls day!" I say happily. "Could Tory join you guys?" Paul asks biting his lip. "Actually.." I start but we hear Candice. "NINA HURRY UP!!! WERE GONNA BE LATE!!" "The queen calls. Catch ya later Paul." I say walking away. "Thank you so much for saving me from an extremely awkward convo." I say. "What he want?" Candice asks. "He wanted to know if Tory could join us!" I say making a face. "WHAT! He is PATHETIC!!" Candice says making me laugh. "Ok so can someone please tell me what's up! I want to make fun of Tory too!" Kat says backing her car up. I took a deep breath her told her everything. "Wo! Girl you got it bad!" Kat says pulling into the spa. "Don't remind me!" I say putting my head on Candice's shoulder. "Well anyways were here! And first off is mani pedis!" Candice says looking at a list on her phone. "Thank God! I can't stand the look of my feet!" Kat says. We all giggle and get out of the car. We walk into the spa and sign in. We all pick out our nail polish colors. Candice goes with a happy yellow color, Kat goes with a purple and I go with a deep blue. "Um isn't blue Paul's favorite color?" Candice asks. "So what. I can get it if I want to." I say and go over to my station. I sit down in the comfortable chair and smile at the lady doing my nails. I made small talk with her but, mostly talked to Candice and Kat. Kat told us about her new music video coming up soon. Candice and I got very excited, though Candice got more excited than me. "Candice you really are alot like Caroline, both smart, independent and great friends!" I say giggling. "Why do you think I got the part!" Candice asks also giggling. We all started laughing and it felt good, to genuinely laugh. "So after the spa what are we going to do?" I ask looking at my nails. "Hm, I don't know but! Lets go to the mall at night, not many people are there so we won't run into a ton of paparazzi." Candice says with a straight face, but Kat and I start laughing. "What! What's so funny!" Candice asks getting mad. "Candice! Are you kidding me! You love to get your picture taken!" Kat says cracking up. "Hey! If I look good I WANT people to take pictures!" Candice says holding her head up. "So that must be everyday!" I say laughing harder. Candice also starts laughing. After about 20 minutes we all are finished with mani pedis and go to a room to get our facials. After about 2 hours we were done with the spa and off to our next activity. "Well its 2 o'clock, still too early to go to the mall, so any ideas?" Candice asks looking on her phone. "Hmm we could to the 2:30 yoga class."I ask rising my eyebrows. "Sure! I could use some exercise!" Kat says smiling. "Yeah me too!" Candice says also smiling. "Perfect. Lets go." I say. We hope in the car and I drive to the yoga studio. I take them over to where my locker is and I give them some of my extra clothes. I finish changing first, so I decided to go over to the studio area and stretch. I first start out with some simple ones and then go into the splits and then rise my leg above my head. I look over while holding my leg over my head and see Paul. I slowly put my leg down and walk over to him. "Hey Paul!" I say with a smile. "Oh hey neens!" He says smiling putting down the weights. "Wow 50 pounds huh!" I say surprised. "Yeah, gotta stay strong." He says slightly blushing. "Trust me I don't think you have to worry about that." I say touching his arm muscles. "Yeah." He says letting out a chuckle. "So what are you doing here?" Paul asks me. "Oh! I'm doing some yoga with Candice and Kat then were gonna go shopping." I say with a smile. "Excited about the wedding?" I ask looking into his green eyes. "Uh yeah, I guess." He says hesitantly. "You sure your gonna go through with it?" I ask him with concern. Paul doesn't speak, he just leans down and kisses me. Not a quick kiss either. "Paul?" I ask concerned. "Come by my house later." Paul tells me going back to his weights.

A/N HEY GUYS!! So sorry I haven't updated in a while! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys! And don't be afraid to comment!!

xoxoxo

G