Chapter 6:dates

Chapter 6:Dates
Nina's POV
My phone begins to ring as I run around my apartment. I mange to get to it in time before it goes to voicemail. "Hey Nina!" Candice says cheerful. "Hey Candice." I respond while throwing everything around in my closet looking for shoes. "Did the green juice help?" Candice asks the same cheerful tone in her voice. "Yeah! And thank God it did! I have a date with Ian soon and I think I'm gonna need to be sober for it." I giggle while pulling in my shoes. "Well that's good. Paul still there?" She asks. "Uh he just left. He has a date with Torrey." I say picking up my bag. "Ew."Is all Candice says. We all hate Torrey she is just so self centered. "Yeah well I'm really nervous for my date." I say changing the subject. "Why? You've been dating Ian for what like three years!" Candice says. "Yeah but I think I was just using him as a distraction from Paul. I think I'm gonna tell Ian I have to call it off." I tell Candice biting my lip. "Yeah if it's not what you want. Don't keep Ian from finding someone that truly loves him." Candice says. "I LOVE HIM!" I say louder. "Yeah you love him but as a friend. Not romantically." Candice says soothingly. "Yeah your right. Bye Candice." I say. "Bye Nina." I hang up my phone and the doorbell rings. I put my phone in my pocket and answer the door. "Hey Ian!" I say hugging him. "Hey babe ready?" Ian says putting his hand around my waist. "Yup!" I say as we leave my apartment. I open the passenger seat door to Ian's black Lexus and we take off. "So how've you been?"Ian asks me. "Oh I've been well been at set a lot. We have been discussing season 7 ideas." I tell him putting on my ray bands. "Cool any major ideas?"He asks making a turn. "Uh well most of the cast wants Stefan and Elena back together so I think Julie is gonna do that." I say trying so hard not to smile because that would mean Paul and I get more scenes together. "Oh well at least I'll be able to kiss you on our own terms."Ian says looking at me. "Yup." I say with an awkward smile. "Ok look Nina you know how when your on a date and you want to guy to kiss you but it's your first kiss and that's all you think about so it's just really uncomfortable."Ian blabbers. "Uh yeah." I say. "Ok well here goes nothing." Ian says while making a quick turn into a field in the middle of nowhere. "Nina get out." Ian tells me. I was freighted so I grabbed my phone and did as he said. "Nina we've been dating for 3 years. And I love you. Your the one for me. Nina Dobrev will you marry me?" Ian says getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. Oh no no no! "Ian I-I-I can't. I can't marry you. I'm not ready and I...don't love you." I say feeling awful. "Oh. So what was I then to you Nina? HUH WAS A DISTRACTION FOR YOU!" Ian screams at me. "Ian please don't do this." I say softly. "Good luck getting a ride!"Ian says as he jumps in his car and drives away. At least I have my phone I thought. I take it out and call Candice. "Hey chica what's up?" Candice asks. "Well Ian purposed I broke up with him and then he left me in the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere." I tell looking around for a road sign or anything. "I can track your phone. I'll be there soon." Candice tells me. "Oh my God are you serious!" I say happily. "Nina your one of my best friends of course! I should be there in 10." She says. "Perfect." I hang up and sit down in the grass while I wait for Candice.

Paul's POV
I look at the time and see its just about time for me to pick up Torrey. I grab my car keys and drive over to her apartment. I ring the doorbell and wait for Torrey to open the door. "Hey honey!" Torrey says leaning in for a kiss. I give her a peck on the lips. "Hey babe!" I say after pecking her lips. "So I have to be on set in an hour so I was thinking we could grab some coffee and go over some wedding stuff." Torrey tells me grabbing her bag. "Ok sounds good." We walk to my car and drive to the nearest Starbucks. We order our drinks and grab a table. "So the wedding?" I ask her taking a sip of my coffee. "Oh yeah so I thought we would just do a small wedding next Saturday." Torrey tells me flipping through bridal magazines. "What! Torrey! I thought we were supposed to plan these things together!" I raise my voice at her, getting mad. "Paul we are constantly shooting our shows and your a boy you wouldn't know what we would be picking out!" Torrey tells back at me. "The cake has to be chocolate." I tell her calming down. "Done! I've got to go. Bye Paul I love you!" Torrey says taking her coffee and walking out. "love you too." I whisper because Torrey was already gone. The more I think about it I do love her. I think we can survive this.

A/N hey guyssss!!! Sorry if it's a short chapter but I'm going out tonight and I wanted to make sure I would get a chapter in for you guys!!!! I love you guyyssss!!!!!! So continue to vote and comment it makes my day!!! I love you guys so much!!
Xoxoxo
G!