Chapter 17: Engagement pt 2

Nina's POV
Paul tells me the date of our wedding. "August 15th, but what year?" I ask him knowing August 2016 is soon. "Let's get married August 15th 2016." Paul tells me looking into my eyes. "Then it's settled, we become married August 15th 2016!" I say showing a huge grin. Paul kisses my lips. "Okay, but we really need to start to plan." I say pulling away. "Mm okay." He says with a grin. "What did you do?" I ask him curiously. "What?" He asks still grinning. "That grin! I know that grin you did something!" I exclaim pushing him. "Okay, okay, girls come on in." Stefan shouts and quickly my trailer door busts open and Candice and Kat run through. "What's going on?" I ask, not being able to stop smiling. "We are going wedding dress shopping!" Candice screams and squeals excitedly. "Oh and I have some other news. I'm pregnant!" Candice says with a huge smile holding her stomach. "Oh my God Candice! Congratulations!" I exclaim touching her stomach. "How far along are you?" I ask calming down. "About 2 months, I'm not getting that big though." She says still smiling. "That's amazing!" I tell her. "Hey baby, I'm gonna go. Have fun shopping." Paul says kissing my cheek. "Okay, let's me for dinner later and try to make a dent in this wedding planning." I tell him smiling as he leaves my trailer. "Well, we should get going." Kat says grabbing her keys. We walk over to Kat's matte black jeep. I sit in the front with Kat as Caroline sits in the back giving us the address to where she bought her dress. Kat types the address into her jeep navigation system. "Okay, everyone, ready to go?" Kat says with an excited smile on her face. "Ready!" Candice and I both say in sync. I turning on the radio where Good time to be Alive by Andy Grammar and we all sing along, loud. "Okay, we're here!" Candice exclaims ready to jump out of the car. "Nina, are you ready?" Kat asks more concerned than excited. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna get cold feet. I love Paul and he loves me, in the end that's all that matters." I say telling Kat but half trying to convince myself. "And how good your wedding pictures turn out." Candice says trying to lighten the mood. "Come on! Let's go look! I'm actually getting married kinda soon if you haven't noticed." I say laughing. "YAY!" Candice just about flies out of the car. Kat and I look at each other with a laugh as we leave the car and head into the bridal shop. "Hello ladies how may I help you?" We are greeted by a sales lady. Candice grabs the oppertunity to take charge. "Hi, we're looking for a wedding dress." Candice says smiling. "Duh Candice." Kat says laughing. "Hi, I'm the bride." I say stepping forward. "Wait a minute, are you girls..." The sales lady begins to drift off recognizing our faces. "Yes, and please don't scream it. I want to have a somewhat normal experience picking out my dress." I explain to the sales lady. "Yes of course. Well we just opened and no one is here besides you guys. So I'll just close the shop until you find the perfect dress!" She says cheerily walking over to the door to flip the sign around saying closed. "So what's your name?" I ask with the same cheery tone. "Catherine." She responds happily. "Okay, so I'm gonna take you over in this room right over here and we can talk about the wedding." She says directing me over to the small room. We walk into the room and take a seat in the two chairs facing across from each other. "So when is the wedding?" Catherine asks. "It's on August 15th 2016." I say smiling. "Okay, that's soon. So any ideas for the dress?" "I know I want a ball gown for sure. But I also want something that shows off my body a little bit and is still classy yet a little more on the modern side." I describe to Catherine. I look over and Catherine is carefully jotting notes down. "Okay, so follow me in the back and lets see what we have in stock.

Candice's POV

"You know what we have to do right?" I look at Kat not able to contain my excitement. "What?" She asks confused. "We have to throw Nina and Paul an engagement party!" I exclaim a huge smile spreading across my face. "That's actually a great idea!" Kat says smiling as big as me. "So where should we have it?" Kat asks getting right to the party planning. "Either a nice restraint or a club. What'd you think?" I ask taking out a small notebook I keep in my purse to start writing down plans. "Let's do a club. Plus it's kinda symbolic. A club is the place where they both realized that they had actually real life chemistry with each other." Kat says smiling. "Perfect! Which club?" I ask nothing coming to my mind. "The Havana club! It's perfect super spacious so we can invite a ton of people!" Kat says showing me pictures of the club. "That is perfect!" We both smile while we start going through the invite list.

Nina's POV

When Catherine and I leave the back room I see that in the front of the shop its flooded with papperizzi outside. "Okay, so let me know when you have dress on and I'll help you zip or pin anything up." She says with a smile hanging up about 5 dresses. Before even getting started in the dress swamp I text Paul.

to: Paul <3

Hey have you posted anything on social media yet??

Just to my luck he responds quickly.

From: Paul<3

No, not yet.

to: Paul <3

Okay good. Let's take some tonight. I want to post it at the same time.

From: Paul<3

I already have the perfect one. I love you Nina. Have fun.
To: Paul<3

Okay. I love you.

After texting Paul I look at all the dresses in the room and pick out one that has a tight top wrapped in tulle. The skirt flows out right under my bra line into wave like gentle ruffles also in tulle. I take a deep breathe and slip on the strapless gown. I close my eyes before looking in the mirror. Once I do my breathe is instantly taken away. Okay time to show Candice and Kat. I think to myself leaving the dressing room and heading over to the closed waiting area where Catherine, Candice and Kat are. "Nina is that you?" Catherine shouts to me. "Yeah. I want to show you guys this." I shout back. "Okay. Hold on we have a surprise for you. Stay right where you are." Catherine shouts to me. "Okay." I shout back getting confused. I'm greeted by Catherine who tells me to cover my eyes with my hands and she'll guide me. We walk into what I believe is the waiting room. "Okay, keep your eyes covered." Catherine tells me. I hear footsteps being shuffled together and I can tell someone is standing in front of me. "Okay open." Catherine says. I wait a few seconds after before opening my eyes. "MOM!" I exclaim hugging her. "How did you get here?" I ask not able to stop smiling. "Paul flew me in. He said I couldn't miss this. And he was right." She steps away so everyone can observe the dress. "Nina you look stunning." Kat says her mouth opened. "Absoultly picture perfect. Nina that has to be your dress." Candice says smiling. I look at my mom and she simply nods her head while tears roll down her cheeks. I look at Catherine. "This is my dress." I say excited as tears begin to roll down my cheeks. Everyone smiles and we all group hug before I disappear into my dressing room to get changed again. I come back out with the dress ready to pay. "So lunch anyone?" I ask because I was very hungry. "Let's do it!" Candice says excitedly. "Mom is that cool all four of us can go to lunch?" I ask making sure she hadn't made any plans. "Perfect for me." She says smiling. I pay for my dress and thank Catherine. I ride in my mom's car and Candice and Kat ride in Kat's car. We all agree to meet at a restaurant called Frida's. I load my dress into my mom's car. Thank fully the papperizzi has left by now. Once my mom and I get settled in the car, we begin to drive and we don't stop talking.

A/N Hey guys! Thank you for all the comments and votes they make my day so much! I hope you are enjoying the story! I love talking to you guys so message me or leave comments! I love you guys so much and thank you so much for reading! Happy New Year!!

xoxox

G!