Chapter 19: Engagement party pt 1

Paul's POV

I wake up extra early and see Nina sound a sleep. I get up and make breakfast. Looking in the fridge, I see eggs, sausage, and pancake mix. I take everything out and begin to make Nina her very own personal breakfast buffet. I hear Nina skip down the stairs into the kitchen. I walk towards her with a smile as she still has a bed head. "Hey baby." I say holding her cheeks with my hand and kissing her lips. "Good morning!" She says after the kiss. "Okay go shower!" I say spinning her around. "Very smooth Wesley!" She says turning around and walking back upstairs. I begin to pour the batter on the pan and flip around 15 pancakes. I finish off the eggs and sausage setting them up across the counter. I find Raspberrys, Strawberrys, Blueberrys and bananas in the fridge and lay some on the pancakes and take the rest of the fruit and put them in a bowl. I take out the vanilla yogurt and fill a bowl with it. As if on cue Nina comes back down the stairs. "Don't you look beautiful today." I say lifting up my arm and spinning her close to me. "You look handsome." She says gazing into my eyes. She looks over to the counter and sees the buffet. "You made me breakfast!" She exclaims kissing my cheek. "go crazy!" I say stepping aside watching her grab a plate and putting as much food as she can fit on it. I grab mine after her and we go over and sit at the kitchen table. "What's this binder?" I ask struggling to pick up the binder filled with paper. "Plans for the wedding." She says smirking. "When were you gonna go over this with me?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Are you free from the hours of 11 to 4?" She asks smirking. "Anything for you, love." I say kissing her forehead. We spend the rest of our breakfast talking about the show and the excitement for the reception area. "Okay, so I'm gonna change out of my pajamas into sweatpants and a t-shirt, then we will go over wedding plans." She says about to walk back upstairs again. "Wait, do you even have clothes here?" I ask causing her to turn around. "Uh yes, from the last time I packed to stay here which was three days ago so they probably won't smell the greatest. "Come on." I run up to her grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs into my room. I take a shirt out of my drawer and toss it to her. "Thanks." She says suddenly whispering while coming closer to me. "Anytime." I whisper back my lips just gently grazing over hers. She reaches up and grabs my face and kisses my lips hungrily. "You look hot in my shirts." I whisper against her ear. Laying her on the bed. "Yeah?" She questions already knowing she looks hot in them. "Yeah." I say kissing her neck and knowing she closes her eyes.

Candice POV

I text Kat wanting to know if I can come over so we can finalize the party ideas.

Candice: Kat! Can I please come over! We need to figure out this party!!!!!!

Kat: Yeah come on over, I was just about to go over it.

Candice: Okay give me five!

I quickly run out the door and into my silver Mercedes and text Joseph that I"ll be out for awhile.

Joseph: Okay be safe, remember your carrying a baby!

Seeing Joseph's text quickly reminds me and causes a quick pain in my left side. I take a few deep breaths before driving over to Kat's house as fast as possible. I pull into her drive way and burst through her front door. "Wo! Candice calm down. Your pregnant." Kat says making me sit on the couch. "Okay, can you get me some water and then let's make sure we have everything figured out." I pull out some papers with our plans on them as Kat goes to get the water. "Okay, so whats happening?" She asks handing me my water. "Okay, so we need to call the cater and make sure they know our order, the address etc. We also need to call the club and make sure they're setting everything up correctly and we need to figure out a way to get Nina and Paul there. " I say catching my breath and drinking my glass of water. "Okay, so first off let's figure out how to get Nina and Paul there." Kat says writing down a check list. "Well, I've came up with this idea, we could call Paul and tell them we want to take them out on a nice dinner, all payed for and we can get a limo to take them there so they don't suspect anything." I say knowing my idea was almost perfect. "Sounds great should you call him or should I?" Kat asks finishing off the check list. "You should, he would suspect something from me, he'll think your telling the truth." I say flipping through the pages. "Okay." Kat says calling Paul. "Paul hey! So Candice and I want to send you and Nina to a really nice restaurant as our congratulations. So are you up for it?" After Kat finishes her sentence I can hear slight muffles through her phone. "Great!" Kat says hanging up her phone with a smile. "We get em?" I ask with a smirk. "We got em!" We have five and I check it off on the list.

Paul's POV

"Who was that?" Nina chirps in. "Kat actually looks like we are going on a fancy dinner tonight." I inform her. "Really? Where are we going?" She asks a bigger smile appearing. "I know nothing except it's a nice restaurant that's it." I tell her pulling Nina in for a hug. "Come on, show me the binder so we can check somethings off our list." I tell her kissing her cheek as she rolls to the side and grabs a huge binder under the bed. "Okay, so I have my dress do you have your tux yet?" She asks holding a huge list of things that needed to be done. "No, but I made my appointment I'm getting it Monday during lunch." I say watching Nina checking off her list. "Okay, so we have our church and our reception area so those are done." Nina muffles to her self checking the things that have already been done off of the list. "Okay, so whats something we can do?" I ask looking over at her list. "Uh how many tables we need would require the guest list which I don't want to do right now, so I guess we could do the center pieces?" She asks looking up at me. "Sounds perfect. Any ideas?" I ask. "Well, flowers for sure and we're getting married in June so can you look up the June flower?" She asks me flipping through the other pages in her book. "Okay so it's a rose and pink roses represent happiness, red roses means I love you and white roses means purity." I tell her reading the information from my phone. "What if we did a small bouquet of all three?" She asks pulling out her phone. "Sounds beautiful." I say kissing her cheek. Nina begins to look through images until she finds the perfect center piece. "Found it!" She exclaims showing me the perfect center piece. It's a simple rose boutique with baby's breath and two pine cones sitting on a wooden coaster. "And for different tables we can do different colored roses!" Nina says her smile growing. "So we need to meet with a florist to get these ordered." I tell her rubbing her back. "It's coming together." I say kissing her forehead. We spend most of the day researching as much as possible and checking a lot off of the list. "Hey baby what time is it?" Nina asks adding notes to her binder. "Uh 6 why?" I tell her glancing at the missed texts. "Shoot! Isn't dinner at 7?" She questions jumping out of the bed. "Oh yeah." I say just remembering. Nina runs over to her closet throwing clothes everywhere trying to find what to wear. She slips on a long v-neck black dress with black lace and hot pink pumps. She takes a curling iron to her hair adding more definition to her naturally wavy hair. Next thing I know she has a full face of makeup on and she's adding the finishing touches to her red lips. I put on a black t-shirt with a black dress coat on top with black pants and black loafers. "You look handsome." Nina says wrapping her arms around my neck. "And you look stunning." I say leaning in for a kiss. "Not yet, lipstick still drying." She says dodging my kiss. "Gonna make me wait then?" I ask teasing her. "Sorry lipstick is more important." Nina says smiling at me. Nina's phone goes off in a ding and she digs it out of her purse. "Kat says our ride is here." Nina says raising her eyebrows in suspicion. "Well let's go see." I tell her reaching for her hand and walking out of our condo. "Oh my God!" Nina says with a giggle. We are greeted by a limo driver standing outside of the car. "Hello. Are you ready for your date?" The limo driver greets us. "Yup." Nina says excitedly as we crawl into the car.

A/N Hey guys! I hope the wait for this hasn't been too long! I will be updating my other books soon so please check those out as well. Oh and also today is Taylor and Calvin's one year anniversary so I think that is just amazing and glorious and they are beautiful creatures. Anyway please continue to leave comments I love chatting with you guys!

xoxoxoxo

G