Chapter 15: Happily

Chapter 15: Happily

Paul's POV

Nina and I had a scene together, the director  calls out, "Action!" as Nina and I begin our scene. "Elena wait!" I shout in my character as Nina is about to walk away. "What Stefan! Clearly we all know your leaving! So spare me your apologies and your good-byes. I can't take it, its to painful. Your my best friend, you know me better than anyone! Including Damon, so just get on with your life and spare me the tears!" Elena shouts at me turning around so she was looking me in the eyes. "I've changed my plans." I say softly, keeping my distance. "What do you mean, changed your plans?" She asks me turning back around to face me again. "I know that your with Damon, but that's not going to change that I'm still in love with you. Since I saw you the first day of sophomore year, I knew my life would forever be changed." I say walking slightly closer to her, slowly closing the long distance between us. "I-I don't understand." She says seeing the tears emerging in her eyes. "I'm staying here, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying in Mystic Falls, because I can't leave the person I love." I say walking closer. "You still love me?" "I've never stopped." "But, what about Caroline?" "Forget about her." I say finally completely closing the distance between us crashing my lips on her's. She releases from the kiss looking at my eyes. "I love you, Stefan Salvatore!" She says closing our lips again, but that doesn't get rid of the huge smile on lips. I grab her butt and set her down on the couch that was set up on set. We hear the director call "CUT!" But Nina and I continue kissing, we weren't Elena and Stefan anymore, we became us, Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley, to people falling in love with one another and nothing felt better. We were soon inturrpted by Julie tapping my shoulder. "You two are the cutest thing ever, and the scene went perfectly but, we need this set for the next scene, but a break is coming up." Julie says giving us all the information. "OK thanks, Julie." Nina says bright red. "Come, on , lets go." I say getting off of her, taking her hand as we walk back to my trailer. Nina closes the door behind us, wrapping her hands around my neck and closing the space between us, I set her down on the couch again making my way down to her neck. Our kisses last the next few minutes before we decided to talk. "We have that interview coming up." Nina says sitting up on the couch, laying her head on my shoulder. "When is it again?" "Monday. So we have about six days." "Well, Nina, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" "Of course, Paul Wesley, I will go on a date with you!" She says happily kissing my cheek. "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night." "Can't wait." "Come on lets go get some lunch." I kiss her hand as we walk out of my trailer hand and hand over to the lunch table and grab some food. Nina and I walk over to get the food and Julie hands us the scripts for the next few episodes. "Want to go over to my trailer and read over the scenes we have together?" Nina asks me putting some salad on her plate. "Of course!" I say kissing her hand. I put some more food on my plate and we walk back to her trailer. We quickly graze through the script seeing that we have a ton of 'stelena' scenes together.

Nina's POV

"Wait, before we start what are we doing for our date tomorrow?" I ask smiling. "Hmm, what would you like to do?" "Be with you, learn more about you." I remark cheekily. "Well, I want to learn more about you and spend as much time with you as possible. So, maybe a fancy restaurant, nice walk in the park simple date stuff. But good for talking." Paul says thinking about tomorrow night.  I lean in and give him a soft and sweet kiss. "Sounds perfect." The taste of his lips still lingering on mine.  "Ok ready to practice our scenes for later today?" I ask putting in another fork full of salad in my mouth. "Yeah." Paul says taking a drink of water, and pulling out his script folder to the scene we need to rehearse. 

Rehearsing the scene

"So, now what?" I ask, Paul who is now Stefan. "Are we together again?" "You know where I stand, it's your decision to make. I made mine I'm staying in Mystic Falls, and you're apart of my life, even if as a friend. " Stefan tells me. "Woo, can we stop for a second. "Yeah, is something wrong?" Paul asks. "No, just that was really good holy cow." I say giggling. "Wait, till we do the real shoot." Paul says with a laugh. I giggle a little bit until my phone buzzes.