ten

((YOOOOOOOOOOOO Calum has a genderflux shirt k I'm putting the link to the shop in the external link area because it's really fucking cool. Picture on the side too.

-Mel))

Calum frowns at his reflection.

He doesn't like his thin body or the muscles on his stomach. He doesn't like his feminine waist or his broad shoulders. He doesn't like the muscles in his arms or legs.

He throws his new black shirt on, smoothing it out in a way that looks normal and unpracticed, like he's not trying to make a statement with the white symbol. He pulls some black jeans on next, then buttons and zips them quietly, running his hands down his thighs afterwards to smooth them out. The crease is sharp, indicating that they're actually his, instead of anyone else's. He's the only one that has his jeans pressed and ironed, he likes to make sure they're clean cut and, dare he say, pristine.

Calum grabs the only pair of shoes that actually belong to him in this awful hotel room, black and white vans, and shoves them onto his feet. They cover his bright purple socks and make him feel weird. He sets his feet on top of the chair to lace them up, tying them tightly making sure the strings and loops are even.

When he's done, he turns around and jumps a little upon seeing Michael and Ashton sitting against the headboard of his bed. He'd forgotten they were there, honestly. They both smile at him softly, flicking their eyes over his all black outfit carefully. He feels like he's going to a funeral. In a sense, he probably is.

Ashton has a gray, white, purple, and black bandana tied around his honey colored curls, lining up perfectly above his forehead to create the asexual flag. He has a white genderflux shirt on, with his sleeves ripped off and a few tears already cut into the neckline.

Michael's usually bleach blonde hair is now pink, yellow, and blue with temporary hair dye, three stripes to create the pansexual flag. His genderflux shirt is black, like Calum's, but partially covered with a denim jacket.

They probably look like they're going to a gay pride parade.

Calum frowns at the thought and ignores the way Ashton and Michael both mimic his expression.

Before either of them can say anything, Luke comes bounding in (of course he has a key to Calum's hotel room). He's got a bright, eye catching rainbow shirt on with the genderflux symbol painted on by Michael, tucked into a waist high black skirt. There's black vans on his feet and a black snapback on his head. The three of them raise their eyebrows at him and he stops abruptly.

"Too much?" He asks, glancing down at his outfit innocently.

"Never, Lukey," Calum smiles at him. Luke grins and trips over himself in a hurry to get to Calum. He throws his arms around Calum's neck and leans into him.

"Why don't you wear a skirt, Cal?" Ashton asks, looking at Luke's shaved legs suspiciously. Like this is all a big joke and Luke's going to take off the skirt and laugh in their faces any second now.

"I'm having a boy day," Calum admits. "I wear jeans on my boy days."

Ashton eyes him curiously, like he'll be able to tell if Calum's lying from just looking at him. He must deem the response acceptable, because he nods and elbows Michael, until he nods along, too. Luke finally untangles his arms from Calum's neck and skips over to the bed to grasp Michael's hands. He drags him up (ignoring the groans and insults) and smiles giddily at him.

"Ready to come out?" He asks excitedly.

"Not really," Michael admits.

Luke waves his hand dismissively and starts bouncing over to the other side of the bed in an attempt to roust Ashton up. "It's not that bad, really! There's just an initial shock- well, more like a startle- and then people get over it and start shipping you with other boys! Like Harry Styles!"