Fifteen

((YOOOOOOOO so I'm pretty sure most of you know Sophie/Soapy aka fivesecondsofsheeran ?? Like who doesn't, bae af, but she has like a super good voice and a super good face and you should watch her sing. Because I love her and you should too.

Video on top or at the side!

-Mel))

The hotel room door swings open and slams against the wall, making Michael let out a string of curse words and annoyed mumbles. Ashton cringes and grips tighter to Calum's shirt at the sound.

"Shit, sorry, we're back!" Luke announces, like they didn't already know. Calum rolls his eyes and shifts a bit to see what they're doing. He's sitting on one of the beds, leaning against the headboard, with Ashton completely gathered up in his lap. He's burying his face in Calum's shirt to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

Michael and Luke are stopped at the foot of the bed, just watching them closely. Michael's got blood staining his shirt and pale skin, with a small piece of metal taped to his nose. There's tissues shoved up both of his nostrils, which makes Calum want to laugh, but now is probably not the time.

"His nose is broken," Luke jerks a thumb in Michael's direction but doesn't take his eyes off Ashton. Ashton tenses and pushes into Calum's shirt even further.

"Does my broken nose make me look manly?" Michael wiggles his eyebrows and grins, then grimaces at the pain in his face. He brings his hands up and sets them on his cheekbones, right next to his nose, with a pout. "Okay, smiling hurts. Luke, add that to the list of things I can't do."

"Should I put it before or after 'get into fights'?" Luke rolls his eyes.

"That was so not a fight!" Michael scoffs. "That was me protecting my best friend and the brutal retaliation!"

Ashton's back heaves slightly before Luke can respond, and he makes a muffled sort of screaming noise into Calum's shirt. It brings his attention to the way Ashton's shaking and cringing into his chest. Calum gives the other two a helpless look, because this is the third time Ashton's started crying since they left the club, and Calum's not sure what to say to comfort him anymore.

"I'm going to change and then we'll talk," Michael informs them, glancing down at his bloodstained clothes. Ashton sobs loudly and Michael frowns at him, twisting his mouth in consideration. "Cal, where's your bag?" He asks after a short pause. Calum jerks his chin towards it to avoid petting go of Ashton.

While Michael and Luke change out of their blood stained club clothes and into Calum's sweatpants, Calum rubs his hand up and down Ashton's spine slowly, in the most comforting way possible. He sets his chin on top of Ashton's head in order to tuck the boy even closer, then shuts his eyes lightly. Ashton moves to sob into his neck and grip the edges of the shirt on his waist tightly, like he's trying to get as close as physically possible.

The bed dips and Ashton flinches with a sharp gasp, wet lips dragging across Calum's throat and fingers gripping his sides tighter. Calum squirms slightly, flinging his eyes open and looking over at Michael, who's perched on the edge of the side of the bed, watching them curiously. Like he doesn't know how to approach them or comfort Ashton.

Luke crawls into bed on the other side and lays right next to Calum, hitching his leg up and booking his thigh over Calum's feet. He sets his head next to Calum and pushes his nose against Calum's hip gently. one of his hands reaches forward and tangles into the soft fabric of Calum's sweatpants.

"Okay," he says quietly, after situating himself. "Let's chat."

Ashton makes a watery wheezing noise and shakes his head almost frantically. Calum almost wants to forgo talking and just hold Ashton until he feels better.