fourteen

((This is trash and I am trash and sigH. COULD BE TRIGGERING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. WATCH OUT.

Also there's an authors note at the bottom.

-Mel))

Luke frowns, squeezes one eye shut, and glares at the mirror. Calum glares at Luke.

"You can't squeeze it shut, Luke, you've got to do it lightly," Calum explains, shutting his left eye so his eyes lashes flutter against his cheek. Luke mimics his actions and manages to hold the position for all if five seconds. Calum gets close to him with the makeup brush again and Luke's eyelid squishes together tightly. Calum sighs loudly.

"I'm sorry, I've never had smeary stuff in my face!" Luke defends himself. Calum sighs (again) and reaches forward to grab Luke's jaw lightly in his palm. Before Luke can even complain about his cold hands, Calum presses their lips together. Luke makes a loud "hmph!" noise and flails one arm out wildly. Calum kisses him quickly, pulling their bodies closer together and licking his way into Luke's mouth easily.

Luke does what he always does when he's kissed and let's his eyes stay closed and a happy little smile remain on his lips for a few seconds after Calum pulls away.

Calum brings up the make up brush again and sets about blending Luke's failed attempt at eye shadow.

When he's finished, Luke's eyes flutter open and Calum smiles at him, setting the brush down again. Luke flushes, bright pink splotching his pale cheeks, and looks in the mirror carefully.

"Oh," he says. "Oh, that looks good."

Calum snorts and rolls his eyes. "I know."

"Thanks, Cally," Luke grins and starts digging in Calum's big black makeup bag again. "What else should I use? What's this?"

"Eyeliner," Calum snatches the black tube away. "You're not ready for that." Luke pouts and starts digging again. Calum starts sifting through the bag too, pulling out various items and then placing them back in the bag until he finds the right one. "This is foundation, Lukey," he explains, holding up the small bottle. It's not count to match Luke's skin tone at all, because its Calum's and Luke is as white as a sheet, so he throws it back into the bag and keeps digging.

Over his years of stealing and hoarding as many makeup products as possible, Calum's managed to get multiple items that won't even work for him. Case in point, the bottle of porcelain foundation he'd stolen from his neighbors bathroom when he was twelve. Its exactly Luke's skin tone, which makes Calum smile.

"Why didn't you use the other one?" Luke asks quietly.

"Too dark," Calum grabs Luke's hand and holds it lightly in his. "We're not the same tone, Lukey, it wouldn't have worked." Luke frowns at that, but allows Calum to continue doing his makeup.

Calum's doing well, he's staring to contour Luke's jaw out and slim his cheekbones, when he suddenly realizes Luke's staring at him. He can practically feel the silvery blue eyes piercing his skin. Luke looks nervous and scared and sad, all at once. The edges of his eyes and lips are pulled down and there's thick worry lines in his forehead. Calum places the brush back down on the bathroom counter, right next to where Luke's sitting, and leans forward. He kisses Luke softly, being careful not to smear his makeup in any way. Its a short, slow kiss, one that has Luke leaning into him when he pulls away.

"Luke, sometimes boys want to wear skirts," he says quietly. "There's nothing wrong with that. Its just you being you. I promise, it's completely normal."

Luke nods a little and glances down, tangling his hands in his lap. "I know, its just- I don't know, Cal. This is weird. I feel weird. I don't feel- I don't know, I don't feel like me. I feel like someone else."