Still An Authors Note ((Still a Shock))

(((((((I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING IN TRANS BUT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM GOING TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON YOU GUYS ITS HONESTLY MY GIFT)))))))

Hey guys it's me, the queen of authors notes and being annoying.

Okay, so basically, y'all are breakin my achy breaky heart and makin me cry. More than usual. I feel for you all SO HARD. I feel, okay, I understand as much as I can without being physically ftm or mtf trans, myself.

So, I'm going to hold a little contest, sort of thing! I'm on a fixed income, so bear with me, kiddos.

I'm going to be buying a few supplies for as many of you as I can. Binders, skirts, jeans, things like that. Things to make you more comfortable in your skin. I want you to be able to be you, as much as you want.

I'll be picking a few of you (three or four, as of right now, but I get easily attached and love all of you IMMENSELY) to send a few things to. If you want a binder, I'll send you a binder. If you can't have a binder because you don't want your parents to see, I'll send you some boys jeans. If you don't need a binder, I'll send you a skirt.

The only rules are that you have to be willing to give me your address (in private messages) (obviously, so I can send it to you). And be trans (YES I INCLUDE NON BINARY AS TRANS, I SEE YOU MY BIGENDER, ETC. BABIES).

Okay, so I'm going to have you comment HERE what I would be able to send you (jeans, binder, etc.). And, just for fun, your favorite color. That has nothing to do with this, I'm just curious. Or, if you're uncomfortable with that, privately message me. I DON'T BITE THERE'S NO NEED TO BE AFRAID I'M JUST YOU'RE NEW MOM.

This is your chance. If you want something that you can't afford and don't think your parents would agree to you buying, I'm here for you. I'm here to help you guys out, that's all I ever want to do. NON BINARY MOM IS HERE TO HELP.

Okay, sorry to take up your time, have a nice day, I love each and every one of you ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

-Mel