Eighteen

((I'm going to be in an art festival next month so I drank a bunch of coffee so I can stay up late tonight and work on a few of my drawings and paintings, but now I'm shAKING TOO BAD TO HOLD A PAINTBRUSH OR PENCIL OH GOD YHE END IS NEAR

-Mel))

Calum's not getting enough attention. Correction; he's not getting the attention he thinks he deserves.

He reaches forward and tugs on the back of Luke's shirt in an attempt to wake him up, but Luke just makes a quiet snorting noise and cuddles back further against Calum's chest. Calum huffs and bumps his nose against the back of Luke's head, blowing softly at the hair there. Luke doesn't even respond, which makes Calum pout again. After a few seconds of contemplating, he lifts the covers and crawls out of bed.

He hops around the twin sized bed carefully, avoiding any stray clothing that they'd thrown before. When he gets to the other side, he crawls into bed again, lifting the blanket to expose Luke's bare chest, then plasters himself to the front of it easily. He presses against Luke's chest, instantly wrapping an arm around Luke's waist, and tucks his face into Luke's neck.

Luke mumbles a little in his sleep, but otherwise doesn't respond. Which is still not enough attention. Calum pulls back and pushes his head up to lock his lips with Luke's. Luke makes a startled noise at the sudden kiss, still not awake enough to properly kiss back, so Calum pulls away and shoves his face into Luke's neck again.

He knows it's childish, craving Luke's attention at three in the morning, but he can't help it. He's cold and there's this ball of loneliness deep in the pit of his stomach. He doesn't like how he feels the need to practically beg for Luke's attention like this, but here he is.

"Cal?" Luke mumbles sleepily, sounding slightly disoriented. Calum makes a muffled whining noise in response, acting like Luke's just now waking him up, and he had absolutely nothing to do with the kiss the blonde had received. Luke, of course, falls for the trick easily and whispers, "oh, sorry. I thought- never mind, go back to sleep."

"Well, I'm awake now," Calum mumbles, hiding his smile in the skin of Luke's throat. He presses a soft kiss there, then cranes his head until his lips are pressed against Luke's chin. Luke hums and let's out a low, quiet laugh, before moving his head to connect their lips.

"I heard you, you know," Luke pulls back, so Calum resorts to leaving open mouthed kisses down his neck. "I heard you and Michael the other night."

"Yeah?" Calum whispers.

"You were loud," Luke replies. "You were really loud, I could hear you from two rooms away." Calum smiles against Luke's throat, then sucks a mark into the skin there. Luke hums a pushes his head back to give him more access, then continues. "Ash was in my room, he put his earbuds in and watched Netflix for a while."

"Did you like it, Lukey?" He whispers, because Luke's vulnerable and soft when he's sleepy like this, and Calum's going to use it to his advantage. It's probably a terrible thing to do, but he still feels so fucking lonely. "Did you like how loud I was?"

Luke swallows thickly, throat working under Calum's lips. "I- I guess, I mean- it turned me on a bit."

Calum smirks again, trailing his fingers across Luke's waist, then down his stomach slowly. Luke literally whimpers, pushing his face into the top of Calum's head, and Calum knows he's already won Luke over. He drags his fingers down, through the soft little hairs on Luke's stomach, before slipping them into the waistband of Luke's boxers.

"Alright, Lukey?" He whispers, feeling Luke nod against his head.

"I- yeah, yeah, keep going," Luke confirms quietly. Calum doesn't move at first, so Luke tacks on a quiet, "please?"