The Truth

Heyyooo sry i didn't post on the 22nd like i said i would... we had Monday off so school didn't start back until Tuesday (today) so here is another chapter of One and Only...

Previously...

Kakashi's POV

I heard a knock on the door but was too tired to get up and figured they would go away. Then I heard someone open the door. And before I could jump up I heard 2 very familiar voices scream

"KAKASHI SENSEI AND SAKURA NAKED TOGETHER?!?!"

and i knew i was fucked.

Continued...

Naruto's POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!" I shouted wondering why my crush and my teacher were naked together.

Sakura was starting to wake up now and stretched.

Kakashi quickly stood up and covered himself.

"N-NARUTO.... S-SASUKE?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Kakashi yelled.

"WE SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!" Sasuke yelled back looking as disgusted as I was.

"NARUTO YOU BAKA GET OUT!" Sakura yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room with Sasuke not far behind me.

"Sasuke wait I can explain!" Sakura said but sasuke just slammed the door behind him.

I stormed off in the direction of my house just feeling dumbfounded that I ever liked Sakura.

"Hey naruto wait up" Sasuke yelled from behind me trying to keep up.

"lets go get some ramen or something..." Sasuke offered.

I didn't really know what that teme.... i mean Sasuke was thinking but I wasn't in the mood for ramen.

"no thanks I kinda just want to go home..." I said declining the offer

"are you sure.... I'll pay..." 

"uhmmmm... ugh fine" i said... hey I can't pass up free ramen.

We turned around and walked to Ichiraku Ramen in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey old man! Can I get a Narutomaki ramen Please." I ask Teuchi

"Sure Naruto! and for you Sasuke?" he askes

"Uhm... the...same thing I guess" Sasuke replies

"Alright!" Teuchi says walking to the back

There was a long awkward silence.

"So... Naruto... how's your...uhm training going?" Sasuke asks me taking the awkward silence.

"uhm good I guess... i mean I am going to become the Hokage so I need to get stronger."

Our ramen arrived and I downed mine in like 5 seconds... a few minutes later Sasuke finished his ramen and we were having a decent friendly conversation.

"So you have the 9 tail fox inside you correct?" he asked me

"Right... well-"

"SASUKE!!" Sakura said running up to him.

"What the hell are you doing here sakura?" I said not giving her a care in the world

"Shut up Naruto you baka i was talking to sasuke!.... anyways sasuke can I please explain what happened..." Sakura pleaded

"Ya know what.... yea I think you owe me AND Naruto an explanation," Sasuke said looking at me when he said my name.

"Yea sure" Sakura said glaring at me and then sat next to Sasuke.

"I- I did it for us Sasuke! I was going to blackmail Kakashi so he removes naruto from the team and it's just you and I. I did it for us baby"

This. Mother. Fucker. 

I am so over Sakura i can't believe I was so dumb to think I could ever love someone like that!

I got up calmly and headed for the door. 

"Naruto wait!..." Sasuke called out to me but I  just kept walking right out the door.

I was full of rage... not even because of Sakura but because of me... how many other things have I been blind-sided to...

I ran into somebody pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry" i said as I looked up to see an older man with long white hair wearing red and green.

"Hey kid!"

"Oh, hey Jiraiya," i said and kept walking.

Sasuke's POV

"Naruto wait!" I called out to him but he ignored me.

"Don't worry about him Sasuke lets focus on us" Sakura said 

"us... US?! SAKURA THERE IS NO US!! YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK I WOULD EVER BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU! YOUR USELESS, WEAK, ANNOYING, AND YOU HAVE NO HEART. I WOULDN'T EVER BE WITH YOU EVEN IF YOU AND I WERE THE LAST TO PEOPLE ON EARTH! DON'T EVER TALK BAD ABOUT NARUTO AGAIN OR YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT! NOW IM GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN SO YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE... YOU. FUCKING. ANNOY. ME!

"S-Sasuke wha-"

I grabbed her wrist and led her outside noticing some stares from people inside the ramen shop.

"Now if you want me to ever even acknowledge your fucking existence then use that same blackmail idea and blackmail Kakashi into getting you off the team and onto team 10 and switch places with Shikamaru so he is on this team... Am. I. Clear." I said satisfied with my offer.

she nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Good... and just remember... if you don't... I will."

I said and ran off to find Naruto.

Another chapter of One and Only completed!! Thanks so much for 100 reads!! remember pls Vote, Comment, and Share! Until next time... Byeee!