My Naruto

Hey guys! here's another chapter of One an Only.... btw, The ages are:

Naruto: 12

Sasuke: 13

Sakura: 12

Shikamaru: 13

Kakashi: 23

Alr, enjoy the chapter!

Sasuke's POV

"Well i had to shut you up somehow," Naruto said smirking at me. 

I blushed harder than ever before. Naruto just kissed me...

"Aw look, the Teme is flustered," naruto says still smirking

I calm myself down and grab his face and smash my lips onto his. I swipe my tongue against his lip asking for entrance but he denies. I wasn't about to let that slide so I bit his bottom lip making him gasp a little and use that to slip my tongue into his mouth. I explore his mouth enjoying every second of this. Then I break away from the kiss leaving a strand of saliva still connecting us. I look at Naruto who is now looking flustered and smirk.

"Hm, who's flustered now"

"S-shut up teme!"

"Hn, dobe"

I turn back to the t.v. and shut it off. I get up and pull naruto off the couch.

"teme what are you doing?" he asks

"well, i need to ask you something...."

"ok... ask away"

"well uhm... Naruto, will you be my... boyfriend?" I finally get the courage to say

"No." Naruto said looking away

"W-what... why?"

"It's not allowed sasuke...  2 boys aren't allowed to be together...and, even if we kept it secret... I love you too much to be able to hide it... it would be obvious" Naruto said staring to tear up

"Y-you... love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"I love you too.... And it's something worth fighting for"

Naruto's POV

Sasuke grabs my hand and starts dragging me behind him

"T-teme what are you doing?! Let go!"

He just stays quiet.

"Sasuke!! Let Go!"

Silence.

"SASUKE! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!"

"Nope."

I could just hear him smirking. I just gave up and let him drag me wherever we were going. Then my eyes widened as I saw him taking us to Tsunade-sama. Then it hit me...'worth fighting for'  HE'S GOING TO TELL TSUNADE-SAMA ABOUT US!

"w-wait no Sasuke.... SASUKE NOO!"

He doesn't listen and opens the door to lady Tsunade's office anyway.

"Oh hi Sasuke and Naruto... what can I do for you?" she asks

"Tsunade-Sama.... we love each other and we want you to change the rule about people of the same gender not being able to date!" 

"What?" She says with wide eyes. She looks at us before she says...

"Naruto... Sasuke... I wish I could but... i can't do that" 

"Why not?!" Sasuke shouts

"Because.... i just don't think it's the right choice"

Sasuke starts tearing up.

"T-tsunade-sama... please... give us a chance"

"Sasuke..."

"Please..."

Tears start falling from Sasuke's eyes as he looks down.

"f-fine... I give you two permission but you have to keep it a secret from everyone else or else I can't allow it."

I look at Tsunade in shock.

"THANKYOU!" Sasuke says as he runs up to her and hugs her. I run and do the same.

"your welcome"

Tsunade sits back down at her desk and I turn around to leave but Sasuke grabs my arm and stops me.

"Naruto Uzumaki... Will you be my boyfriend now?"

"Y-yes yes Of course!" I shout

Sasuke hugs me and says "I love you" 

"I love you too" I say

"alright alright get outta here before you make me cry love birds" Tsunade says as she wipes the small tears in the corner of her eyes.

Sasuke and I both laugh and thank her one more time before leaving and going back to his house.

(A\N:I am going to do a time skip rn bc I'm out of ideas and the ones I am thinking of will be best if they're older but trust me... This book is nowhere near finished 😉)

*Time skip 3 years later*

(A\N: Naruto is now 15 Sasuke is 16 Shikamaru is 16 Sakura is 15 and Kakashi is 26)

Naruto's Pov

It's been 3 years since Sasuke and I have started dating and honestly, my life couldn't be much better. We are no longer on team 7 because we are Chunnin now!  And Shikamaru's already a Jonin! I honestly feel a little bad for not telling him about me and Sasuke but I am supposed to keep it a secret. Right now me and Sasuke are training non-stop to see who can master a new Jutsu first. Even though we love each other and haven't lost our competitive edge towards each other....and I think that might be helping us hide our relationship a lot. 

"Hey, dobe let's take a break!" Sasuke said

"alright fine"

I stand by a nearby tree waiting for Sasuke to come over but I look over and don't see him

"Sasuke?"

No one answered

"Sasuke?!"

Still no answer

Then all of a sudden Sasuke jumps out of the tree I was leaning on and pins me to the tree. 

"SASUKE!!"

"haha got you dobe"

"that's not funny Sasuke... I was actually worried"

"aww dobe was worried about me"

He says as his lips brush mine. He leans more in and kisses me gently. Then the kiss becomes more passionate. We were full on making out for about 3 minutes when we hear someone say

"ha, I finally caught you"

 Another chapter of One and Only completed!! Pls Vote, comment, and Read!! Love Yall and until next time... Byee!!