He's kinda cute...

Hey guysss! As i said before that i would be updating twice this week bc I'm so happy to have been 92 in SASUNARU so here's another chapter of One and Only... Enjoy!

Naruto's POV

I hear a knock at my door.

I get up to go open it wondering who it could be.

Sasuke's POV

Finally after finding the place I was looking for I knock on the door hoping to find who I want.

Naruto's POV

I twist the doorknob and slowly open the door

Sasuke's POV

The door slowly starts opening and I feel sweat drip down my forehead.

Naruto's POV 

"HUH?!?!"

 I open the door and see a pale guy with black hair and wearing a crop top.... and looks so much like Sasuke.

Sasuke's POV

The door opened and I see an older version of me staring into my eyes.

"'found you Usuratonkachi"

"yes indeed Lil brother...yes indeed"

And so the fight began.

Naruto's POV

"Hi, are you Uzumaki Naruto," The stranger said.

"yes... why?"

"I'm sai and I'm here because I'm filling in for Uchiha Sasuke on a mission"

My heart sank. Filling in for... Replacing. Same difference. How did they even know he was missing?

"also lady Tsunade wanted to see you"

"o-ok," I say as I step outside and close my door. We both look at each other for a bit.

Sai and Naruto's POV

He's kinda cute.

Third-person POV

Naruto and Sai walked to Tsunade's office to see what she needed but while they were walking sai couldn't help but steal glances at naruto and want to get to know him better.

They arrived at Tsunade's office and walked in.

"hello Naruto, Sai probably already told you the news"

"Yea, but how did you know Sasuke was gone?"

"Sakura came and told me.... it really is a shame. I know your hurting Naruto so I added someone to the mission to go look for him!"

Naruto's POV

I stood there in full shock. Until a wave of anger came over me. Why would I want to go look for Sasuke after he left me..... not happening.

"I'm not going so get someone else," I said while walking out. I could hear Tsanade-sama calling after me but I didn't care. I'm not going to risk my life to go look for someone who doesn't even wanna be with me.

I start walking home until I feel a hand grab my arm and I turn around to see sai out of breath, panting, and hair a mess. It was honestly a really hot scene.

"Uh, N-naruto-kun would you wanna go grab some ramen with me?"

"Uhm... sure Sai" i said and we walked towards my favorite ramen place. 

Hey guys! another chapter of One and Only complete! Plss Vote, comment, and read!! Until next time... Byee!!!