Guilt

Hey guys, here's another chapter of one and only. Be warned this chapter contains a small smut section but I will tell you when it starts and when it is over... other than that... Enjoy!

Naruto's POV

"Hah, I finally caught you"

I break apart from Sasuke and instantly turn around to see...

"Shikamaru?!" Sasuke and I both shout.

"mhm..."

"Uh so like... how much did you see?" Sasuke asks like a dumbass

"The whole thing.... I've honestly known for a while now... just haven't caught yall before"

"WHAT? HOW? 

"Naruto you're sooooo obvious! Every time you come over to my house you facetime Sasuke.... AND you stopped coming over as often. 3 years ago you would come over like 4 times a week... now you come over like once every other week. I'm your best friend Naruto... I know when something's up... and this -points at Naruto and Sasuke- is definitely up"

"oh..." I said regretting not telling shikamaru.

"so why didn't you tell me naruto... we are supposed to tell each other everything"

"Lady Tsunade told us not to tell anyone... or we would have to split up"

"wait so Tsunade-sama knows about this?"

"Yeah, she gave us permission.... he even asked me to be his boyfriend in her office, then she started crying"

"wow... so because I know, will you guys have to split?"

"nah, as long as you don't tell anyone we should be good.... you won't tell anyone... right?"

"of course not..."

"thanks shika... hey I've been meaning to ask.... if your gay then... who are you crushing on?"

"I, uh... so when did you guys start dating?"

"Oh well about 3 yea- wait a second.... don't try and change the subject! Answer the question!!"

"UGH!.... it's uhm...ugh... it's kiba alright!"

I freeze.

"KIBA?! Out of all people?! Why him?"

"it's just something about him... the way his eyes sparkle in the sun, the way he cares for Akamaru so much, the fact that he's sooo hot... i don't think it's love but it's definitely a strong attraction... hey sasuke..."

"hm" sasuke replied

"aren't you and Kiba close or something?"

"Uhm, well yeah I guess.... i mean we grew up together and stuff... we don't hang out as much as we used to though, but if we were to hang out for a day it would probably feel like we were never apart because it usually does."

"damn Sasuke," i say

"that was deep" Shikamaru finishes

"w-whatever" Sasuke says rolling his eyes

"Well, we better get back to it Sasuke..." I say wanting to get back to training

"EWW Naruto that's gross I'm outta here..." Shikamaru said not knowing what I really meant.

"Wait Shikamaru i didn't mean-" but before I could finish he took off back to wherever the hell he came from...

"damn it" i said embarrassed that he mistook my words. Sasuke just chuckled and started walking.