Reassurance

Hey, guys here is another chapter on One and Only Enjoy! (Also I'm going to stop with the previously and continued thing because I'm lazy...)

Sasuke's POV

I ran through the night looking for Naruto. "Maybe I was a little too hard on Sakura," I thought... No. What she did was unacceptable and sometimes she needs to- 

"OOF" I said as I ran straight into someone. "I'm so sorry," I say getting up and dusting myself off. I look up to see an old man with white hair wearing red... he looks familia- 

"It's alright... but what is into people running into me today... first Naruto and now you Sasuke" he replied

Oh, it's Master Jiraiya. One of the 3 Legendary Sannin and Naruto's buddy. 

"Oh Master Jiraiya you saw Naruto?!"

"Yea we ran into each other literally like 2 minutes ago I was trying to talk to him but he looked really sad and just kept walking down the path to his house"

"OK Thank you!" I said as I started running down the path to find Naruto.

Sakura's POV

"I can't believe he said those things to me!" I cried in my room.

My Sasuke-Kun is mad at me for trying to keep us together and now he is trying to tear us apart! For that stupid Baka Naruto. I'll get that loser Naruto back for everything he has done to me and Sasuke-Kun and then Sasuke-Kun will finally be in love with me!

I grab a kunai knife and other ninja gear and a black cloak and head for the front door.

"MOM...I'm going out." I say and slam the front door.

That Naruto will pay.

Naruto's POV

I head inside my messy home (actually locking the door for once) and collapse on my couch. I need to clear my head from all the hatred. All the pain. All the humiliation. All the stupidity... everything.

As I start drifting off to sleep I hear knocking on my door. I ignore it hoping it would go away but it just kept getting louder and louder.

"Naruto i know your in there I saw you walk in!" I heard the Teme say.

"Go Away!" I yell back but he ignored me and just kept knocking.

I groan as I roll off of my couch and walk/crawl to the door. I open it and Sasuke engulfs me in a bear hug.

"S-Sasuke?" I say with wide eyes. After about 10 more seconds he lets go.

"Naruto I- I'm so sorry," He says looking me straight in my eyes.

"Why are you apologizing... it's not like you fucked our sensei and planned to blackmail him to get me off the team." I said turning on my heel not bothering to lock the door again and walking back to the couch to collapse on it once more. 

"No I-I mean I'm sorry for what Sakura did... don't let her get to you. She's just obsessed with me that's all."

"It's not that... I'm not even mad at sakura... I'm... mad at myself for ever thinking I could love someone like that. I mean what else have I been blinded to?! Sometimes I wish I could just go back to cutting- er I mean uh..." I tried to backtrack but it was too late. Sasuke had heard and the secret was out.

"You... cut?" he asked with a concerned look.

"look i-it was a long time ago... when the whole village, even you, hated me. I just wanted to die."