What if-

Hey guysss! I just want to say thankyou SO MUCH for 1.1k READSSS.... AND this story is #92 in SASUNARU SO THANKS SO MUCH!!!

IM SO HAPPY!!!! so I'm going to be updating not once but TWICE this week to show you guys how much I appreciate and am grateful for you guys! So without further ado here's another chapter of one and only

IM SO HAPPY!!!! so I'm going to be updating not once but TWICE this week to show you guys how much I appreciate and am grateful for you guys! So without further ado here's another chapter of one and only..... Enjoy!

Sasuke's POV

Shikamaru just hung up on me. You know what maybe he's right though. I love Naruto and when you love someone you don't leave them. You live for them, and I'm not even sure I'm gonna make it back alive. What if I'm not strong enough yet. What if I succeed in my goal but die from my battle. What if I don't succeed and die anyways. What would happen to Naruto? I can't break him more than I already have. If he even still cares.

I stop on a path and sit near a tree.

What am I doing?

Naruto's POV

I walked through the village bored as ever. After I couldn't find anything to do i decided to go over to Shikamaru's house for the day and just chill. I thought about texting him first but I didn't bother since I always just drop by.

After about a 5 minute walk I arrived at Shikamaru's house to find his mom and dad weren't there.

"hello" i said waiting for a response.

What the hell they are usually home all the time. I go to Shikamaru's room to find the door cracked. I push the door open to see KIBA LOCKING LIPS WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I scream.

They both pull away in shock.

"N-NARUTO" Shikamaru says

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Kiba yells

"I was just coming to visit Shika but if yall are too busy making out I'll go"

"Yea we are busy bye Naruto," Kiba said waving.

"Kiba! Come on in Naruto." Shikamaru said while scolding Kiba.

I walk into the room and sit in Shika's bean bag chair.

5 minutes passed and no one has said anything.

"so" I start "what's up with you two?" 

"well, W-we love each other" Kiba says

I feel my heart both break and rejoice at the same time. I'm so happy for my best friend, but I can't help but feel a little lonely now. Sasuke's gone and left me broken with no one to help pick up the pieces and there are too many for me to do it myself. How long is this gonna last? Until I become emotionally numb? until I tear myself apart? Until I finally decide I've had enough of the pain and end it all?

"Wow, that's so great!" I said trying to put on my best smile.

It's not fair that we can't be open about the ones that we love, and if Tsunade isn't gonna change the rule... i will.

"It's not fair that gays and Lesbians aren't allowed.... it's bullshit... I'm gonna change that rule when I become Hokage BELIEVE IT!"

"wow Naruto rly?! that would be awesome" Kiba said excitedly

Kiba then got up and hugged Shikamaru.

"I'm gonna go shika-babe"

"I said don't call me that," Shikamaru said while rolling his eyes

Kiba just laughs and says "you know you love it" and leaves Shikamaru's house.

Shikamaru's POV

Naruto's not ok. I know his fake smile from his real one, and that was so fake. He can't even hide it well because he's so broken. I was not gonna tell naruto about me and kiba bc I knew it would hurt him but he found out and now I can see he's hurting. Im gonna be the one to fix him whether Sasuke-dumbass comes back or not.

Naruto's POV

I walk back home and collapse on my bed thinking about the events that just took place and I can't help but think...

Where are you Sasuke?

Then I hear a knock at my door.

Another chapter of one and only finishedddd... thank you again for 1.1k readsss and look at these rankingssss 

Thanks again soo much I love yall sooooooo muchhh! Until next time

Thanks again soo much I love yall sooooooo muchhh! Until next time...byee!!!!!