B-Boyfriend?!

Hey guys!!! Im so sorry i haven't been updating. I have been taking my FSA Civics and Math tests.... but im FINALLY DONE!!! no more testing! So now here's another chapter of One and Only... Enjoy!

Naruto's POV

It's been about 2 months since i met Sai and about 2 and a half since Sasuke left. Sai and I are really close now. We hang out almost everyday. Even though he looks kinda like Sasuke he's nothing like him. If anything he's the exact opposite of him. He speaks what's on his mind. He can't hide if something's wrong. He's very open and kind....and rly hot. Maybe thats just because he looks like sasuke but... i don't know.

Sai's POV

Today's the day. Im gonna ask him. Im gonna ask Naruto-kun to be my boyfriend. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Naruto is so kind and funny.... and i feel like i can tell him anything. We've been really close friends for about 2 months now. Ever since the day we met and went to the ramen shop together it's been non-stop attraction.... for me anyway. Also.... when i was walking Naruto-kun home from the ramen shop...... we almost kissed! For a split second i could see it in his eyes that he wanted to... but i pushed him away knowing that he would probably regret it later. After all being emotionally hurt can mess with your head and make you do things you wouldn't normally do.

*ding*

Ah!

oh, it's just my phone. It's a text from.... Naruto-kun!

Naruto-kun: Hey sai! wanna hang today?

Sai: that's funny i was going to ask you the same thing!

Naruto-kun: lol... well how about you meet me at the park at 3:00?

Sai: Sure! see you then!

Naruto-kun: ok! Cya!

Yes! Meeting set. Now all i gotta do is look my best and ask him. Shoot! It's 2:30! I only have 30 minutes!!! i need to get ready!

Naruto's POV

I arrive at the park a little late but that's ok.... I got there at 3:15 because I accidentally fell asleep. When I got there I didn't see Sai. Like at all. So I decided to text him and he said he was here at the bench. After walking for a little bit i reach the bench but he's not here so i decide to sit down and text him again. As I sit down and see a note with my name on it. I open it and it says 'go to the place we first hung out- Sai'

what the hell? I thought we were meeting at the park. He said he was here. Oh well... i guess i'll go to the ramen shop instead. 

I walk to the ramen shop and still don't see him. I decide to ask .Ayame if she's seen him.

"Yes i saw him and he told me to give you this' She hands me a note and winks at me.

'go to the place where you first opened up to me- Sai'

Another one.

The place where you first opened up to me? Oh I remember ... about a week after i met him we were training in the same place i used to train with Sasuke. I started crying and told him about everything between Sasuke and I right under that same tree the Sasuke and I always used to chill under. 

Flashback

I look around and tears start strolling down my cheeks faster then i can wipe then away. Sai takes notices and stops with his Ninja Art and jogs over to me.

"whats wrong Naruto-kun?" he asks me with worry clear in his voice.

"s-so many memories i-i-i can't-"