Y-YOU?!

Hey guys! sry for this later update. I completely lost track of time! Just a lil heads up im gonna be updating A LOT.... like 2-3 times A DAY! So without further ado.... here's another chapter of One and Only... Enjoy!

Naruto's POV

Maybe I do.... like him.

He's sweet and kind and was there for me when sasuke wasn't... there's no reason not to give him a chance.

"y-yes Sai.... i'll be your boyfriend."

"R-REALLY?!"

"Yes!"

He runs over to me and kisses me so passionately i melt.

I think i made the right choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1 week later) Naruto's POV

Sai and I have been dating for about a week... and i LOVE IT! Im so happy right now! Sai has been helping me pick up the pieces that Sasuke broke and honestly.... Im not missing him that much anymore. It's almost like he was never apart of my life in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(6 weeks later) Sai's POV

Naruto-kun and I have been dating for about 2 months now. Im so happy he said yes because i don't know what i would do without him. It hurts me to see my Naruto-kun broken. So I'm gonna make sure that never happens ever again. No matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1 year later) Sasuke's POV

"Thanks Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, Im good. You don't need to escort me back to the leaf. I can manage." I explained to Taka as we finished cleaning up and resting.

Once i found itachi alot of shit happened preventing me from killing him right there and then. So I went to Orochimaru and trained with him for a while to get stronger... untill I found out he was gonna take my body. Then I killed him. After that i decided to form a team that i called Hebi... but then later renamed to Taka. After that it took months to finally find and kill itachi.... but we did it, and now im heading back home to my Naru.

"Are you sure you have to go Sasuke? I mean you could stay with us..." Karin said blushing.

"Yea... i've gotta go. I've got someone waiting for me back at home. Thanks for all your help though guys. I've got your numbers so... we'll keep in touch." I say looking at the group chat called "Taka"

"Alright"

"ok" 

"Bye Sasuke"

"Bye guys" I say and start walking towards the leaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3 hours later) Sasuke's POV

I finally arrived. Now I've just gotta find Naruto before i'm spotted. I only have enough time to go to his house.

Naruto's POV

Sai and I were at my house laying on the couch watching T.V. together. I was so happy and comfy ... i felt like nothing could hurt me. So i finally built up the courage to say

"Sai... I love you."

He looked at me with wide eyes and i swear i saw a tear prick in the corner of his eye.

"Y-you finally said it Naruto-kun.... I love you too!" He exclaimed.

He turned over to sit up and kissed me. I kissed him back until we were full on making out for a good 5 minutes until someone knocked on the door.

We broke apart as i grunted and answered the door. 

"Ye-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Narut-"

"Y-YOU?!!!!!!!"

Another chapter of One and Only Completed!!! If you want an update of ages Naruto is now 17 Sasuke is 18 Shikamaru is 18 Sakura is 17 Kakashi is 28 and our new main character Kiba is 18. This is the 20th chapter guys!!! We did it! And we are at 1.7k READSSSS! Thanks guys! Make sure to Vote, Read, and Comment! Love yall! Until next time... Byee!