Not Without A Fight

Hey guyss! I have finally figured out the writing schedule that works best for me! So I will be updating on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! But I do have FSA coming up and the writing one is on the 6th of April but it doesn't matter because the 6th is on a Tuesday.... but I have more coming up so I will let you know when I will not be updating on a certain day due to FSA.... and without further ado, I give you another chapter of.... One and Only. Enjoy!

Naruto's POV

It's cold... I don't have shoes on... i don't really know how long I have been running but it has been more than 5 minutes and I have fallen twice. I need to find him. I've gotta find

"SASUKEEE!!"

Sasuke's POV

I walk home kicking stones on my way. Naruto's words replaying over and over in my head like a broken record. 

"I HATE YOU"

It hurts. This aching pain in my heart won't go away. Something about those words. No. Not the words. Who they came from. Naruto.

Something about him. The way he is so stubborn. The way he won't give up no matter who tries to drag him down. The way his eyes light up when he talks about his dream of becoming Hokage one day. The way he trains like crazy. The way he appreciates his friends and would do anything and everything for them.

It's almost like... I like Naruto. B-but there's no way... I'm not gay right...

The sound of my name being called snaps me back to reality and out of the hurricane of thoughts in my head. It sounds like...

"Naruto?" I say to myself

"NARUTOOO!"

I say as I see him running towards me. I start sprinting towards him faster than my feet can carry me as we get closer I try to slow down but I trip over my OWN FEET and start falling and run right into naruto.

"owwww.... you Baka Sasuke" Naruto says while rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, Are you ok"

"Yeah...I'm fine" 

Third-person POV

Naruto and Sasuke get up after falling and dust themselves off.

"Sasuke... i need to know... what the hell happened." The blond asked and the raven already knew what he was referring to.

"I didn't do anything with sakura i swear to you... she broke in and tried to stab you in your sleep so I jumped up to stop her and threw her to the ground then when you started to wake up she kicked my legs making me fall and... made that... noise" The raven explained.

"You mean moaned your name -_-" Naruto said pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Sasuke said rolling his eyes.

"but what about in the hallway," Naruto asked

"She did the same thing!... I told you Naruto she is obsessed with me... we have to report her to Tsunade-sama tomorrow"

"Yeah, your right. And... I'm sorry for just accusing you of fucking sakura and really you were just saving my life."

"It's fine Naruto.. honestly what you saw and heard... I don't blame you... I probably would have thought the same thing."

"yea... but if you don't mind me asking... why were you in my...bed."

"Uh, you asked me to... uh stay with you." The raven replied lightly blushing

"oh," naruto said as he blushed too.

The 2 boys sat on a bench and started talking since it was already morning and by the time they were done it was 9:00 AM.

Sasuke went home to get ready for training and so did Naruto.

Sasuke POV

Thank god I got to explain myself to naruto. Now we are alright again. But it does make me wonder about my feeling towards naruto... I might be gay... i need to talk to someone about this... AH i know someone who is also gay and sorta my friend! i know just who to call for this.

I grabbed my phone (A/N let's just make this story where they have phones...) and dialed Shikamaru.

"Hey Sasuke what's up" Shikamaru said

" Hey shika.. i need to talk to you about something"

"Ok go ahead"

"ok... I'm just going to spit it out......I think I might be gay"

"REALLY?! Sasuke that's awesome!... so who's the lucky guy that made you question your sexuality?"

"Uhm..... ugh ok but you can't tell anyone... deal"

"Deal.. so who is it?"

".....Naruto."

"REALLY?... that's interesting... one of my comrades has a crush on my best friend.... hmmm"

"You can't tell him alright."

"ok i won't tell him but... what if he finds out or suspects it?"

"Then.... i guess I'll just have to tell him."

"Ok... well I gotta go Sasuke... good luck!"

"ok bye Shikamaru"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and finished getting ready.

Third-Perso  POV

Little did the Raven know.. Naruto was at Shikamaru's house questioning his sexuality too.

Shikamaru's POV

"Ok... well I gotta go Sasuke... good luck!" I said

"ok bye Shikamaru"

"Bye"

I hung up with Sasuke and turned around.

"So Naruto.... there's your answer... he likes you too."

Naruto just nodded and looked a bit shocked. 

He came over to talk about his feeling towards Sasuke and made the conclusion that he likes him, and right after that Sasuke called. Technically I didn't tell him... he found out.

There another chapter of One and Only completed! Plz Share, Comment, and Vote! Until next time.. byeee!